Wtf is up with everyone inviting people to judge their appearance on this web site? If you want your soul destroyed why not just get tinder?

Most Helpful Guy

• because they want their souls destroyed by me

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know.. I won't do it again. I did it once and I felt like absolute crap afterwards. I've never thought of myself as an attractive person but once I did that I really felt ugly. Sometimes people just wonder..

• Whats it like on tinder? I thought they just swipe if they don't like you.. do you know if they swipe or not? OR do they give who you a rating on what people think about you?

• Yes, or they don't. But you haven't invited them to give an opinion on you.

• That's kind of just setting yourself up to be judged

What Guys Said 11

• "wittymilf"

• You don't get a rating on Tinder; you just get a rejection.

• loool not everybody is insecure and also it's fun ^^ Most people only say positive things anyway, if I think a girl is unatractive then I just don't comment :P.

• Bah, when Appearance hAs practically become the cornerstone of socializing... especially dating... Can you blame them

• This isn't a dating sight though right?

• Nope
      more about bridging the gap between males and females with respect to questions and topics that pose a challenge to find reponses for

--> which probably explains why appearance questions get asked often, because you don't just go asking random people in real life... and even if you did, you wouldn't expect to get a true opinion as if they were anonymous --> that's where GAG can help

--> just to note, it's not a dating site but love can be found anywhere. Even here

• People are insecure, they need validation.

• to be fair, there is a section called "how do I look". the reason to incite people it's bc if you just post a question not many people tend to post on it. so you invite to hopefully get more responses.
    srsly rate me 1-100 ;j

• That's only like 10% of the gag population who does that.

• Your obviously new here is this is news to you and comes as a shock lol.

• Yup new to town

• Yeah not hard to spot a newbie here.

Well you better get ready for a surprise because that is the good thing about GaG just wait until you see the bad.

• i think its a great way for people to get brutally honest criticisms of the way they look

• I like pandering

• The has a specific section ""How do I look?". It's there, so people use it... Not so crazy tbh.

• Not crazy... but I just do not get it? Other people on here don't care how you look, they just care how you react to what they say about how you look.

• *The website

Well, I know some peoples' fav thing to do here is answer those questions and rate people.

What Girls Said 8