Why does he keep trying?

There's this guy on tinder who keeps trying to meet with me. It's been 3 months and he still trying. I only go on there when I'm bored, just to skim through photos and check guys out. Why is he still trying? I mean he a decent looking guy, but meeting a stranger scares me! I stop talking to him so he'll stop thinking it's going to happen but he still message me.
He deserves a chance for trying so long.
I thought guys just stop contacting if the girl don't want to meetup because she probably ugly in person then. But why does he keep trying?
What if I'm a guy?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• If he still hasn't gotten the hint then unmatch him or block him. He's obviously desperate. No he doesn't deserve a chance for trying that long, it just becomes creepy. And if you're scared of meeting strangers, don't go on Tinder or at least don't swipe right and talk to them... Why would you do that? That's just asking for them to be lead on. You can check guys out anywhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's desperate. dont delude yourself into thinking that this guy is putting a whole lot of effort by talking to you on tinder. it probably takes 10 seconds to type a few words so i wouldn't necessarily say he DESERVES a chance. he probably is on there daily trying to see what fish will bite. if you dont wanna meet up then ignore him

What Guys Said 3

• I use tinder sometimes. I'm actually trying to hook up with a girl on it right now haha. It's a little awkward meeting a stranger the first time, but you get used to it. Some people are ok, and some are insane. That being said, 3 months is a long time, and that's not normal... the guy sounds a little unstable. There's certain red flags I look for before I meet someone, and that's definitely one of them. Stay away from him, no good will come from it

• Well it works both ways. May there something up with him. He only deserves it if you think he does. It doesn't take much effort in sending a few messages every now and then. He only being persistent because you weren't direct with him. for all he knows he still has a chance.

• I literally asked him "why are you still trying? I told you I don't want to meet up at all!" And he still trying. at least he wants to meet in the public tho. Right?

• I would block him if he not listening to you. If you're serious about meeting the guy let it be in your terms. So your pick in location and time. It doesn't hurt to have a friend tag along just in case.

• That's creepy.. block him

• Because you wrote that he deserves a chance for trying so long.

What Girls Said 2

• He's thirsty

• Persistent or desperate.. if you're not interested tell him to move on