How am I supposed to kiss him?

I get really insecure when I think I want to kiss my boyfriend. I know I want to. I just always chicken out. he's my everything, and I want to show him that, I just don't know how if I'm afraid to show him that kind of affection.

54

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend was really shy about kissing me for the first time and the way he did it made me feel like a school girl again lmao (even though he's like double your age)..

We had a "moment" while just sitting down together, we'd just been laughing over something. Then he covered my eyes with his hand and said "I can't have you looking at me while I say this, but I really want to kiss you right now". I took the hint and immediately leaned in. It's not normal of me to make the first move but it was nice to know he was as nervous as I was, but wanted it to happen as much as me.

What Guys Said 3

• Your too young to be smooching with boys!

• lmao. no such thing. people are OK with 2 year olds kissing each other. I should be able to kiss him

• OK, in that case, refer to fluffyassunicorn's reply to your post. She pretty much nailed it. And good luck!

• I’m just human, I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness; But I learn from all these things to make me a better person.

• just plant one on him its sexy when girls just take it from u lol

What Girls Said 4

• I know the perfect scenario that you can do!!! While your talking to him, tell him that you have a present for him and tell him to hold out his hand and close his eyes. When he's closed his eyes just lean forwards and give him a light four second kiss on the lips. It'll be sooooo cute πŸ˜„πŸ˜†
    And also the way I managed my first kiss was this guy who I really like was really upset about this girl playing with his feelings (he also liked me at the time too haha) and so he was crying and so I was hugging him, my arms wrapped around his neck, as we started parting slowly, my face was just moving slowly against his cheek and my lips brushed against his so I just kissed him. Maybe you could use some scenario like that? Anyway tell me how it goes :)

• Just look into his eyes and slowly lean in and he will catch on and eventually you'll touch lips and start kissing ❀️ show him you wanna he will catch on

• Take what u want, he'll think it's hot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

• You could always just ask if you can kiss him! It'll probably seem cute, and then you don't have to worry about it being awkwardly out of nowhere. Just tell him you wanna try kissing and when you're both ready, lean in and go.