One sided relationships?

Ladies, I'd like to ask all of you a question. Why do you friendzone the guys that are nice to you?

this has happened to me more than I care to count and alway the same way.

I meet girl, we talk and hit it off. we go on a date or two and things go well, then suddenly I'm just a friend. I'm mainly curious as to what the logic is behind it

35

Most Helpful Girl

• well a number of reasons, could be that some think you're too good to be true , or one might be afraid she'll get hurt again or she might be cautious or just simply shut down. some of us build an emotional wall where we allow just a few into our hearts. there could be so many reasons behind that, but don't give up , you will eventually meet the girl who will want a serious relationship with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• The logic is that a good guy freind that you really enjoy hanging around is way more valuable than a boyfriend that might not last to long.
    They like you a lot as a freind but you just don't fit their preferences for a boyfriend.
    Your not relationship material but your great freind material.

I have gone for a several girls that I liked however they just freind zoned me. Often saying and complimenting me that I'm a great guy. Any girl would be lucky to have me. BUT they don't want me romantically so they will keep me as a valuable good male friend. I'm a great catch, I'm just not their great catch.

With guys we usually look at a woman and go na, hot just not my type. Though with some women. They have a nasty personality. With women they often go he is cute. Lets see if his personality fits with mine. Nope well into the freindzone. Guys make up thier minds faster with a female freind we usually know pretty quickly if she is a freind or date material. Women often take longer to decide.

Just keep being a good guy cause dating is a numbers game. You just need to keep searching till you find the woman that fits right with you.

What Girls Said 2

• Jest because you're nice to someone doesn't mean you have to be attracted to them. I'm super nice and have a good personality but it doesn't matter.. some men will find me extremely unattractive. It's just how it is..

• if you're not their type you get friendzoned. We all have a type xD

What Guys Said 4

• There are loads of factors that go in to it. But mainly, they are just not attracted to you either physically or mentally. Or both.
    And being nice to them is not enough to be a boyfriend.

• Just because you get friend zone doesn't mean you're stuck there you just got to play your cards right.

• Who cares why they friend zone nice guys. Girls are insane, so don't even bother trying to understand that logic. Girls are generally really insecure so you just have to learn how to take advantage of that weakness, if you want to get laid. Nice guys don't do that, and thats why they get friend zoned.

• Remember, the friendzone doesn't reals if you don't girlfriendzone girls