What would your perfect girl be like?

If you could create the perfect wife/partner/girlfriend what would she be like? (Appearance & personality)

Most Helpful Guy

• My perfect girl would have most of the core values as I do;
    Authenticity, trustworthy, reliable, loyal and accept fully who I am.
    If she has all that, I wouldn't care how she looks at all.
    Because for me, personality > pretty much everything

• You seem like a very sweet genuine person. I know i asked for everyone to create the perfect girl but your answer was the only one that didn't care about the girl's physical appearance and that really shows your heart

• This isn't even the surface of the iceberg, you have merely seen the sun rays reflecting off the surface.
      There is so much more to discover ;)
      And thank you very much! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweet, is a little weird... not weirder than me, funny, gets my sarcasm, has a nice ass, beautiful face, extremely clean person, confident, and some one who's affectionate.

What Guys Said 7

• Appearance:

Shorter than me, so less than 5'8, hair color doesn't rlly matter as long as it can work, she can't be fat, her boobs should range from B-cup to I don't know like F lol. She can't have a flat ass, but not overtly huge either. And most important her face NEEDS to be pretty (keep in mind this is all for PERFECT girl)

As for personality, she would be kind, funny, thinks I'm funny, likes me, I like her, shares my political views to a point at least, loves to have fun, a bit kinky in the bedroom, and shares my fetish

• A girl with a great sense of humour who is laid back and carefree. One who is fun to be with and makes me laugh. I love brunettes with ponytails. Just natural looking and don't cake on the makeup.

• short, green eyed, red head who's strong and responsible but still affectionate and can be a little dependant. something like that I guess

• Short and petite. Brown hair, vibrant eyes (any color can be vibrant). Bubbly, bouncy, happy-go-lucky personality.

• the answer to that is a lot more complex than one would think

• Of course, a lot of times you think you want something until you find something so much better. I just wanted to see if guys really had an agenda or like a "hot list" like a lot of girls/women do. The general female population is shallow and its rare to find a girl who doesn't care about appearance, are guys the same?

• in general, yes. I think that is just how a lot of people are. but personality also plays a huge factor. personality can make an attractive girl unattractive, and an unattractive girl attractive. not to mention that whether or not a girl is attractive is entirely dependant and the guys opinion you are asking for.

• If she could look like this and be smart, sweet, sassy and funny i'd be in heaven : )
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• curious, active, caring

What Girls Said 0