Girls, If a man has lots of value to you is that very attractive (more below)?

Like if you love flowers and he owns a nursery or if you like fat guys and he is fat or if you like music and he plays guitar. Or if you need to learn about math for school and he is a math expert.

Something like that.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Oml yes. So I write music and sing and play guitar right? Well there's this kid thats pretty f rickin attractive but I always told myself I couldnt date him because he is three years younger than me (even though he liked me.)
    Then he sent a video of him singing and oh my FRICK is he ever talented. That day i completely fell for him. Then he wrote his first song because i inspired him and wrote it for me. It was him writing in my perspective when i was really depressed because he wanted to tell me he understood but didn't know how.

Im literally in love.

What Girls Said 9

• I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't attractive. I think it is incredibly attractive if a guy is very educated and smart. I am AWFUL at math so I find it cool if a guy is good at it. Maybe he is a good problem solver or something. It shows that he has the desire to learn and is ambitious. I love that.

• There's no girl in this world that has fetish for fat guys.

But to answer your question, yes of course. I only date guys I have things in common with.

• Might be a plus if they are attracted to you already. Might start a spark with a stranger. Who knows.

• Yeah pretty awesome in my books

• I wouldn't say it makes him "very" attractive. I'd like him to be nice, physically attractive, intelligent, responsible, etc. too but something you describe would certainly be a bonus. Especially owning a nursery because I like gardening, so that's a strong common interest.

• sounds cute

• Yeah... if he is helpful in some way, that is definitely more attractive. Don't confuse it with 'using' him, or 'tooling' him, but if he does have a talent that he will willingly offer to you if you need it, then that is nice.

• Definitely! I being someone who loves to sing and plays four instruments, I find myself instantly attracted to a guy if I find out they're musical (:

• Of course