Is he not attracted to me?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months. When we hang out together we have a great time and he is always laughing and smiling in my company. Sometimes when I'm not looking and turn back round he will be staring at my face and smiling. We usually spend about 7 hours together each time. When I tell him about my past relationships he asks me lots of questions about them and asks me if i was still texting my ex I was with before

I asked him recently what he felt about me and he went very flustered and started stuttering and repeating himself. He went very embarrassed and said that he's been thinking about it too and says that he enjoys spending time with me and wants to continue hanging out with me. He also said that at one point he was thinking 'should I kiss her?'

but he hasn't kissed me or made a move on me.

Whats wrong with me? Am I not good enough for him? Is he attracted to me at all?

11

What Guys Said 1

• He is shy.

What Girls Said 1

• Kiss him instead - take the lead. Sometimes men need a little push and then the floodgates open. If he's spending all that time with you and then admitting that he has thought about kissing you, then just give him a kiss near his lips and look into his eyes and she how reacts. There is nothing lost by taking this action.