Would you take for serious a girl that have never had a long relationship?

For example if she is 20 years old and her longest relationship was of 4 months but she had sex with other 5 people?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't usually go for girls like that... although it gets pretty difficult to resist when they are really attractive and getting up all on your shit.

But honestly I don't care about what a girl has done in her past. It's all about the present so if you happen to want to change yourself for the better and find a nice guy to have a serious relationship with then I would definitely give you a chance. However if I witness you going home with another dude that's completely different...
    Being told "i have a bad track record with relationships and slept around a bit. But now I changed" is very different than seeing it with your own eyes...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I actually would.

What Guys Said 7

• its not that she never had a long relationship, its that she slept with 5 other dudes, which i assume are one night stands, which isn't a good quality trait to have in a relationship

• Probably but what if you do not have a boyfriend and you are horny?

• dude you are pathetic.

• I am pretty sure call someone a slut is an insult.

• Depends on her actions while she's with me...

• maybe it's better that I have a fling rather than a long term relationship.

• Not really

• At this point, maybe yes. I am getting desperate hahahaha

• Not really, it would be too far... I would expect that the relationship would break quickly and I don't like the idea of having a more intimate relationship with someone I know for less than a year

• Hell naw that's just a fling

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!