Best first date you have ever been on?

What is the best first date you have ever been on? Why was it the best first date compared to the rest of them? Something to think about when answering the question: was it what you did, how you felt, a combination of the two?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• My best ever first date occurred about 2 years ago. I had separated and divorced after a 4 year marriage in which my wife just gave up on trying to keep the relationship alive. She preferred being a grandmother and mother and would not let ANYTHING interfere with that at all, including a spouse. I felt like her 6th or 7th priority and my life had been devoid of excitement for the past year.

I had started doing online dating and had met 7 or 8 women but had not been impressed with any of them. I met a woman online whose profile didn't tell me much about her circumstances but it did reveal that she is a good-hearted person, and her profile picture was reasonably attractive.

We talked on the phone a few times and agreed to meet for dinner. She selected the restaurant, an upscale place I had not previously visited. I arrived a few minutes early and was promptly seated. She texted me a few minutes later and told me that she had arrived and was seated at the bar.

I walked to the bar and smiled as soon as I saw her. She is a very cute, petite, active woman for her age, youthful without trying to look like a kid.

As soon as we were seated and started talking, we discovered that we had a tremendous amount of common interest and history. I did not know that she is an attorney and, in fact, she is a retired judge. She did not now that I am an attorney. We both worked in our state legislature 30 years ago, at the same time, in adjoining offices, but we had never met. We had hundreds of acquaintances in common.

The more we talked, the more I realized what a good person she really is. We had a great dinner and then walked to an upscale lounge on the ocean and we drank a few drinks while we continued the conversation. When I walked her to her car, we both felt that we would be seeing much more of each other and we ended the night with a passionate kiss.

Almost two years later, we are still dating and all of my initial impressions have been confirmed with our experiences together. Our first date was my best first date because I was with the right person at the right time in my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• The best first date I went on was a walk and then to get food afterwards with my now boyfriend. We've always had great chemistry between us and we get on extremely well so I think that's what made the date the best.

What Guys Said 9

• My best first date is my next one. I am going to feel desired. I feel like I am in a great place with girls. I am confident with who I am. I have great character, I bring out the best in people, and I think girls can sense that.

I think I am ready for love and that love is ready for me, especially with the situations that I have encountered with women lately.

Last night a girl was saying how she was ugly, and I told her: 'WOAH WOAH WOAH. I want you to look in the mirror and tell yourself "I am beautiful," because you are.' Her friends heard me and they were all in awe.

She asked me 'Do you want to be my boyfriend? Do you have a girlfriend?'

Later, a different girl asked me 'Do you want me to ride your dick until the sun comes up?' I don't know what is going on but I was like 'YEAH!'

I think I appreciate the feeling of being wanted more than anything and so thank you for that feeling and I am going to keep replaying it in my mind because it made me feel really great to be wanted.

• it was when i was in high school, we grabbed a pizza together and i was so impressed how much she could eat lol she matched me piece for piece. then we went and drove go-karts it was super fun. then when it got dark we went to this park next to her house and laid on a blanket and watched the stars and made out for like an hour. when i dropped her off we kissed and i gave her a kind of tight hug and she accidentally farted super loud hahaha it seriously won me over right there, we went out for a year after. i just like when its not like a cliche awkward date at a restaurant i like when girls can be fun and do more like guy stuff.

• When the woman got arrested for getting angry at me and then shouting at some police officers who happened to be walking past.

• there's no best date such. first date will be always so special if guy will get something unexpected

• i never been on any best date, i only been on 1 date in my life, and it was awkward as hell

• I don't know.

• I was 7 and she.. Childhood loves are very innocent, of course haha. I can't forget that times..

• My best first date wasn't really a "date" in the normal sense. We had just admitted our feelings to each other and after that we just cuddled and watched movies all night. We also talked a lot and shared our first kiss. It was much better than going out and doing the typical awkward date thing.

• Never been on a date.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!