Why did he say this, but he didn't kiss me?

I asked this guy who I was seeing what he thought about me and he went all flustered and stuttered on his words and seemed really embarrassed and uncomfortable. He said that at one point he was thinking 'shall I kis her? but he never actually kissed me

why did he not kiss me? Am I too ugly for him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• no guy asks himself if he should kiss or not kiss a girl if she is ugly. he was just as unsure of what you could think like you are now of your appearance or attitude. so there are over 95% chances that he was scarred to do it or unsure of his own appearance or attitude. also there are like around 100% chances that if you do it first he wouldn't mind at all and maybe continue :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he was just too nervous to take the chance ><. He probably likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't know, are you?

• cause you're not giving enough signs. so maybe he's stupid but you have to be smart instead

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!