I have been single for about 6 months now. I got out of a 3 year relationship. I'm 29. Is it hard to meet decent men at my age?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It is hard to find decent people these days. The thing I've noticed is that good guys finish last and thus normally change to assholes to get any. But its not just an age thing so dont worry your knight in shining armour will arrive just dont go for the idiot in tin foil.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to meet decent human-beings in general.

What Guys Said 3

• it's hard to meet decent people at any age really I got out of a 5 year relationship and been single for a year and haven't found anyone

• Easier than it will be a year from now.

• I think it's hard to meet decent people that are also compatible with you too. Sometimes you meet people that you feel compatible with who end up being pieces of shit.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!