I'm back!!! College dating advice?

Hello everybody!!! I took a long break because of school, but I'm back and I got accepted to my primary college, so I have a question.

Dating tips for college? Anything I should know?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Act like yourself and focus on yourself. Work on things that you believe are problems and fix them, then you will know that you are ready to give the person you date everything you have without drawbacks.
    Now tips: be nice, don't be good here and terrible there. Be nice to everyone: compliment boys and girls, do nice things for everyone and give yourself the reputation as the guy everyone knows is nice and someone they can depend on. I like this quote "Be so amazing that if someone spoke bad of you no one will believe it". This logic is that if anyone asked about you, people will tell good things, in which everyone would practically be your wingman, slowly setting you up for girls who want a dependable man and one who is thoughtful. Another tip, be attractive. Not hot, but be someone who cares how they look and that they take good care of themselves. It has been shown again and again on how attractive people attract more people, because others want to be them. Use this. Being attractive ATTRACTS people. Try doing things that will make you stand out. Clean your physical image and personal image. Don't be perfect, have your faults, but at the same time make yourself look like you enjoy your life and that anyone who is with you will as well. Be that person who has positive outlook on your life. That's another thing that attracts people. Positive people attract people. People want positive things in their life. And if you look on the bright side here and there, people will want to stay by you. Think about how th e popular people are popular, because they give off the positive side of their life, like being rich (but not always), having things that others want, but more over, being social able and looking like they enjoy where they are. People want that, and if you can be able to even show that much of being comfortable wherever you are and being able to have a positive outlook on life the majority of time people will flock to you. Of course this will be tiring so use that sparingly, but yeah, this should help you. These are dating tips, but how to attract someone to you.
    For DATING TIPS: Be nice, thoughtful and talk and introduce yourself to the person. Talk with them as friends, but keep a distance as to not give them the impression of family or close friends (friendzone). Ask them to go places with you and show them how fun and great you are. Listen to them and don't do most of the talking, people like talking about themselves after all. I hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 2

• Wear a rubber

• Don't do anything beyond casual sex with girls you meet at parties. Only date girls you meet outside of parties.