I like this Tall girl please help?

i met her in October and we both like eachother. But we are both to shy to start something serious, and another problem is. She is taller than me

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut her legs off at the knees. Not only will you then be taller, but she'll be handicapped and need your help with things.

Most Helpful Guy

• No secret answer here that you are going to read and be like "Wow.. now I can totally win her over". You need to stop being a pussy and just approach. Forget the height thing. How you present yourself is everything. I've known short dudes that carry an aura of respect around them because of the way they carry themselves. I've also known big tall dudes who are complete pussies.

What Girls Said 2

• Doesn't matter, so she's tall who gives a crap? If she likes you and you like her go for it

• Yay for you

What Guys Said 3

• If you are shorter than her you will need to bring much more to the table. Good looks, good body, money, etc. But she will never be as attracted to you as she would to a taller guy.

• How tall are you? And how tall is she?

• "She is taller than me"

Do you have model tier facial aesthetics?