What types of people do you avoid when looking for a partner?

What types of people do you avoid when looking for a partner?In other words, what aren't you looking for in a partner?

6174

Most Helpful Girl

• - Pessimists/self loathing/defeatists
    - Super shy/extreme introverts/passive types
    - Possessive/mistrusting/insecure
    - EXTREME SJWs/easily offended/special snowflakes
    - Unhealthy/doesn't care about their bodies or appearance AT ALL
    - Unmotivated/non-passionate
    - No sense of humor/anal/uptight

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • danm everything but the snow flakes sjw political stuff describes me lol. But I've already gave up so you wouldn't have to worry about running into a guy as bad as me haha.

• Yeah I know girl, you're good. Everyone has their preferences. Like as mean as it might sound I can't date anyone that's dumb and can't hold a conversation with me.
      Some people prefer their lovers being less intelligent.
      You and your preferences are your own, I was more telling him that he shouldn't assume it as a like "quota" to meet to get a woman.

• @Edymemelord ahhhh okay I see you, I feel you.

Most Helpful Guy

• In no particular order...

1. get pissed off if you don't text back within 5 mins
    2. try get petty revenge if u make a tiny mistake
    3. fat
    4. smokes
    5. have to check with others whether friends or family if its ok to go out with you
    6. talk to you for ages saying its cool to meetup but then can't commit, but keep on texting like they're not busy after all
    7. have ex issues and say they can't trust men so won't go out (until they're ready)
    8. complain about guys just trying to fuck them
    9. use you as an option
    10. flirt and make out with you then later say I have a boyfriend
    11. can't stop talking
    12. expect you to drive them around everywhere and buy them food and other stuff all the time, never make effort to see you or appreciate you
    13. generally insecure or think she's top shit
    14. wear too much makeup or never wears makeup and looks like a slob all the time
    15. are socially really dumb can't have a fun conversation with you, can't take a joke etc.

Probably more but I'll leave it there haha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE