What makes a person attractive for you?

For me a person can be attractive if they:
- Smells good
- Well groomed
- Fit
- Good looking
- Kind
- Creative
- Funny
- Confidence
- How they moves
- Certain types of glances
What makes a person attractive for you?

179

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Educated, the More educated he is the more I'm interested (PhD in any relevant field, lawyer, Doctor, scientist, Historian and so on).
    2) Smart
    3) Cultivated and Cultured
    4) Refined attitude and refined thinking
    5) Respectful
    6) Curious and open to understanding the world, not pretentious and stubborn in his ignorance (we are all ignorants to some extent, some more than others, but the bad thing about it is when you are conceited and only admit your way of thinking without taking into account others, especially people who are more knowledgeable and have more experience in said topics).
    7) Caring
    8) Kind
    9) Family oriented
    10) Honest and loyal

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone honest or sincere, humble, hygienic, positive, emphatic, sensitive,
    altruistic, whit an ambicion and commited to be true to her self in order to be true to others. As for physical traits, I am more attracted to Latin American womens, mediterranean looking women and Japanese womens.

What Girls Said 16

• Good smell, sense of humor, he has to be patience and tolerant, give me the right attention i deserve, cater to me when im tired from work, and just be there for me when i am helpless and confused... i just described my babe lol

• Funny, sensitive, smells good, facial hair, intelligent, kind, respectful, adventurous, and understanding

• So you don't care if he's ugly?

• That makes more sense.πŸ™‚πŸ‘.

• Haha alright. Glad we're both on the same page now. I develop an emotional attraction first, then the physical attraction will soon follow. But what mainly attracts me to guys is their personality

• If they can hold their own when we're having a conversation. They don't tell me I'm desired, they make me feel desired. They don't push me to over-share. They show a continuous interest in me by reaching out usually by texting or asking me to hang out. Tall enough, (I mean I'm only 5 feet), genuinely seem to care about my feelings and like to listen to what I have to say. They're PATIENT. That's probably the biggest turn-on to me. Also open-mindedness. Physically they are fit and they have a nice, warm smile. Some guys just come off as creepy, others there's more of a spark in their eye. Can't quite put my finger on it. Yep.

• -fit (meaning not fat, broad shoulders)
    -smells good
    -is confident or at least tries to be (I went on a date and the guy told me he was nervous at the end, but the whole day he'd been sweet, caring, confident and not shy.)
    -humorous. If you're not funny I won't like you.
    -has to be kinda touchy. I'm a touchy person so someone that's not just won't correlate with my needs.
    -taller than I am
    -intelligent. Doesn't mean he has to be smart, but he has to know some sh*t. I've dated guys that were stupid, all you could talk to them about were their own little worlds.

• Hygienic
    really nice hair
    cute face
    beautiful eyes or lips
    flirty/ sassy
    funny
    talented
    Musically inclined
    kind
    considerate
    caring
    chivalrous

• Manners are a huge thing to me. Confidence, a good sense of humor. He can't be offended easily or there's no way we'd ever get along haha.

• It's all of those things put together. Their look, smell, personality, humor, all of it. The real thing as that they have to be compatible to you on the things that count and that you are able to have fun with the other person.

• - Great personality
    - good sense of humor
    - appealing laugh
    - looks obviously

• having a cute face
    being fit
    smelling good

• Confident, smells amazing, carries himself well and has a beard.. So basically my man lmao.

• smell, vibe and personality.

• good personality, moral and value.
    Attractive face, someone who do a sport.

• β€’ mannerism/being polite
    β€’ smells good
    β€’ isn't too obnoxious/loud
    β€’ educated (college degree +)
    β€’ great personality
    β€’humorous
    β€’ looks

• Intelligent, kind, smell good, has ambitions

• When he's honest, i find that really attractive when a guy isn't afraid to say when something is wrong, when he isn't afraid to say his opinion and also kind, funny, takes care of himself (clean etc..)

• You don't care if he is good looking?

• That makes more sense.πŸ™‚

• 😌😌

• fit, good looking, funny, takes care of themselves, dimples (😍😍😍😍), kind

• I've dimples and I've always disliked them. Good to know there's people who likes them.

• there are A LOT of girls who love them

What Guys Said 8

• Intelligent , conversational, personable and kind, good hygiene, a nice looking face, a smile that makes me smile, funny, confident but not cocky, genuine.

• Very similar list to yours except I don't really mind if she lacks some confidence. I like the shy ones too sometimes who present a little bit of a challenge to get them to open up, but once they do, they become very interesting.

I'm kind of attracted to emotional women too. I don't mean like train wrecks or drama queens, but ones whose heart shines through their actions -- a little bit vulnerable and exposed, kind of a heart on the sleeves type but one who is genuinely quite sweet.

• Pretty, physically fit, wears nice clothes, friendly and compassionate. I notice a lot of women her do t care about looks, that's sad.

• Has a sense of humor. Is not posh or uptight. Is open to anything within modest reason.

• fitness, when I see a fit person it says to me:

"This person is smart enough to understand I should take care of my body because this will lead to a better life. I have the willpower to control my diet and activity because the long term benefit is worth it. I have my shit together."

• When a girl has Confidence, her hair is nice, kind, has a good sense of humour and speaks her opinion

• All of those except for confidence. I find it attractive when a girl keeps to herself, it shows humbleness

• If they smell like farts and have webbed feet