Why aren't I good enough for him?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months. When we hang out together we have a great time and he is always laughing and smiling in my company. Sometimes when I'm not looking and turn back round he will be staring at my face and smiling. We usually spend about 7 hours together each time. When I tell him about my past relationships he asks me lots of questions about them and asks me if i was still texting my ex I was with before

I asked him recently what he felt about me and he went very flustered and started stuttering and repeating himself. He went very embarrassed and said that he's been thinking about it too and says that he enjoys spending time with me and wants to continue hanging out with me. He also said that at one point he was thinking 'should I kiss her?'

but he hasn't kissed me or made a move on me.

Whats wrong with me? Am I not good enough for him? Is he attracted to me at all?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he know how you feel about him? Either way he may be a bit shy or not confident enough to just straight up kiss you or make the next move

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing's wrong with you, he's just shy! How about you make the first move? He'd probably appreciate it. It seems he really likes you but he's just too shy to make a move. It was the same with my boyfriend, so I made the first move and now we've been together for a year!

What Guys Said 2

• he likes you, but he's far too shy to show it. You have to be the bold one and make the moves. Its very clear that he likes you

• He's too good for you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!