How would you react if you got catfished and found out your date was overweight?

just saw this video of this guy who got catfished and he called her out and it was honestly hilarious she is such a bitch for wasting his time:

1411

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "I drove a whole hour and a half... and you come out... looking like a god damn elephant" Like Im not tryn to fuck no elphant"

lmfao
    😂

What Girls Said 13

• Okay, what she did was wrong but.. calling her names because she's overweigh thats just harsh.

So why the fuck do people even do online dating?
    Assholes!

• What she did was wrong yes. But that was unnecessary and mean. Like he could have said he just isn't interested in continuing the date and took her home or let her take the bus/walk.

I'm going to start catfishing guys now, I want to see how they react lol if they're mean, no biggie as I know what I'm getting myself into.

• Already happened, and honestly I wasn't even mad, just hurt because he didn't trust me or believed me when I said, " I don't care about weight " I felt sorry for him and said we can be online internet friends, but I couldn't be his girlfriend because he lied.
    It was wrong and she shouldn't have lied but that was mean, it was uncalled for he didn't have to say those hurtful words.

• lmfaoooo elephant

• It depends what I see in him - if I like him for his brains or his achievements - I won't care that he is overweight.

• that was disgusting. he couldve just said not interested. that was not to help her. that was just to make himself feel good.

• I agree with you. She should have been honest

• This is actually so unnecessarily mean.. like yeah she was a catfish but he was just cruel

• you gotta expect some backlash when you are tricking someone, she got what she deserved, dude even drove her back.

• hey you can't censor the TRUTH.

• Yeah, it's the truth, but did he really have to keep shoving it in her face like that? Like I get that he's angry, but it's friggin cruel!

• I would probably politely go on the date but not contact again after because he lied to me

• Continue with the date and then not contact them again.

• Never happened to me before, plus I met my girlfriend at school

• I wouldn't talk to that person as he lied

• Wow that was mean.

• gotta be brutally honest can't be having catfishes thinking they can pull this shit.

What Guys Said 10

• I believe that honesty is the best policy, and at the same time I can also appreciate that we want to present ourselves in the best light we can. So yes she should have been a little more honest. In turn he should have not been such an ass about it all. To be sure he got "catfished" but there is such a thing as decency. Were it me I will still go out on the date or what not and see how things go, there is no obligation to do anything I mean if he was that upset about it, maybe just some coffee. SOMETHING, and then if not interested you can always be a gentleman drive her back to her place, say your farewells and then you can leave and she still has her dignity.

• It's a sad day when we thing this is funny, we re just telling people that's ok to embarrass and humiliate a woman cause she's fat, guys say: he's being mean cause she lied, but he was sure hellbent on shaming her about her weight, sometimes people make me sick
    And yea it makes me feel sick to watch videos like this

• You deserved to be called out on bullshit,

• Yes and your question is the biggest bullshit I've seen today, how is this "hilarious"? Really, explain that one to me, do you have sisters man? What if that was your sister? Or one your female friends?
      I get it, she lied, you know what I would have said: I am sorrry that us man have driven society to a point where a beutiful young woman has to lie and deceive in order to feel they have a shot a dating just because theyre over weight,
      You're making this world a little colder when you share this things and called it humor
      And Lastly he wasn't upset cause she lied, he was upset cause she was fat

• I'd be pissed, but I wouldn't insult her like that. I'd probably just swallow my anger, finish the date, and never talk to her again.

• He was being rude. Why not just tell her it won't work out or something?

• I would still go on the date order food talk with her etc. then just walk away without paying and drive away leaving her there... like I wouldn't want to be an ass but like if she actually catfished I will hang her out to dry (that fucking pun was awful ik)

• Dating online is stupid, your asking to get catfished lol. That nigga retarded trying to get easy pussy, this is what easy pussy is

• I don't think it was her weight that bothered him, I think it was her dishonesty that bothered him.

• I'd see her and act like I hadn't and keep walking away. I'd be nice and still go on the date, but then I'd be losing out on time and money, so I'd only stay if I was the one there first

• It happened to me 1 time believe it or not.
    But i was nice to her and i stayed.
    We laughed and had fun but i was still disappointed that she had to lie. She's still my friend to this day :D

• You would love it
    You love FatA$$ girls