Am I in the FRIENDZONE?

We've been talking nearly everyday for a month. We've even gone as far as sending nudes. (Not full nudes, just teasing) one issue though, he hasn't a asked me out. He's also a very good friend of the father of my child.

• Yes
  • No

923

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all: Why are you texting your child's father's best friend?
    Second: Why did you have a baby with this other guy? Especially if you don't give two shits about him...
    Third: Are you still with your baby daddy?
    Fourth: What are doing to Yourself?
    Fifth and final: Why would any decent guy want a girl who fucked his best friend, had a kid with em then turns around (whether the relationship went well or not) and fuck around with HER?

SIxth: What the fuck is wrong with this society?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would he ask you out? You're sending nudes, flirting, can't imagine you'd say no to sleeping with him with what you've already done, he doesn't need to ask you out to get what he wants, so just think about your behaviour and how "putting it all out there" doesn't really give him anything to look for or forwards to, so why would he bother with a relationship? And if the guy is close friends with the father of your child, why wouldn't you want to exercise discretion inside of have that guy let your baby-daddy know, "The mother of you child is sending nudes to guys she isn't even dating (me), so yeah, top-notch woman isn't she?", come on, think about it, it doesn't work in your favour at all.

What Guys Said 22

• He hasn't asked you out because he wants sex only. Stop sending nudes ffs.

• You are in lets jerk off to each other zone but it will take a miracle to be with you since you're my friend's ex girlfriend

• No, I'd say he might just be scared to officially cross that line because he is good friends of the father of your child. But definitely not in the friend zone from what you posted

• I need more info. There are plenty of reasons to why he hasn't asked you out yet.

• Sounds more like he isn't sure how to progress further.

• I mean you kinda have him in a awkward position as trying to date your ex's friend especially a close friend is going to make a lot of tension.

• He's probably happy the way things are going so he hasn't felt the need to ask you out. If you want that you should make it clear that if he wants more you want to have a real relationship.

• ouch thats a touchy subject, its kinda like bro code if you will, not to go for your best friends girl, so its not really the friendzone, but it'll never escalate.

And if they're really best friends, they will tell eachother everything, if they're just regular friends then not, its pretty much up to you to make the moves.

• No. He's leading you on, and getting his rocks off.

• Why are you texting your child's father's best friend

• I DONT ASK GIRLS OUT UNTILL THEY GIVE ME SOME HINT OR THEY THEMSELVES AS ME OUT

• Why did you put yourself into this? Trying to couple swap isn't okay

• You are in the friendzone forever. You should just move on.

• Father of your chıld? you are a hoe.

• Tell him how you feel

• not not necessarily but now's your time to come clear find out where you two stand ask him straight out

• You're not in the friendzone, but I'm still not sure if you have a chance.

• what do you normally talk about?

• Friend zone :D

• no such thing as the "friend zone"

• With him your not in the freind zone but you will probably have to be the one to ask him out. Brocode stuff and all.

• maybe maybe not. probably not but possibly so

• Need more information, a month isn't that long to know someone

What Girls Said 8

• NEVER SEND NUDES TO GUYS YOU WANT TO GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS WITH.
    Women do this all the time, and believe it or not, it's messes up your chance. Even if the photos weren't completely nude, the fact that you sent something along the lines of them sends a message that you're easy to get. He may be only talking to you for that reason.

The other thing could be the fact that he's a close friend of your baby's father. Or he could be waiting for you to make a move. You could try that.

• No sure... I wouldn't think so, just becuase he hasn't asked you out doesn't mean you've been "friendzoned".

• You're not in the friend zone you're in the "only dtf" zone. Don't send nudes unless there's commitment. Then you can weed out the ones that just want one thing.

• You send somebody nudes when you aren't dating them and then wonder if it can turn into a relationship?

• You're in the friends with benefits zone

• It's been a Mont and he hasn't asked you out? Your friend zone, you're being used for nudes zoned.

• you are not friend zoned

• He is interested in sex only. Abandon him immediately.