Would you date someone that have some of the same qualities of your friends?

Would you date a person with the same qualities as your friends of the opposite sex (same gender if you are gay, bi, etc.)? I think I would. My guy friends are funny, adventurous, spontaneous, along with many other great qualities. They're my friends because I don't find them physically attractive. But if I could find someone good looking with some of the same qualities as them I'd date them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My opposite gender friends have things about them that would cause me to not want someone like them for a relationship. And I am pretty much friends with women that I do find to be attractive, but I'm not interested in them because of specific things/likes & dislikes/life goals/ or political beliefs.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, I'm friends with those people because I like those qualities so i's something I'd be looking for in a partner too. My boyfriend originally was my friend for four years so obviously I do like that :P

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No. My female friends are nice and all, but they're boring. They don't have any quirks or defining characteristics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the qualities in any of my friends. That would never happen.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Loading... ;