Drunk thoughts?

Okay so yesterday i drank a lot with my mates. Like so much that i could almost hear my liver crying. But anyways does it mean anything if you think about being with a girl that you wouldn't be with if you weren't 13 beers in? I was close to hitting her up but thank god there's no service in the mountains, so that stopped me from trying to text her and trying to propose to her and ask her to marry me or saying some dumb shit ill regret later on lol. But anyways i kept thinking about her when i was trashed and wondering if this means something. Thanks😁🍺

71

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you have some unfinished business with the person. It could be guilt, heartbreak, sexual tension, etc. The part of you wants those things and that's why you're having those thoughts. But you should never act on because if you couldn't solve it with them sober you can't do it drunk either. It's just that when we're drunk we have more courage. But if this keeps happening then I think you should do something about it sober.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find 13 beers in is usually not the time to be making judgement calls.

What Girls Said 6

• No, it doesn't "mean" anything, you're inhibitions are down, your cognitive functioning is messed up from intoxication and your brain literally isn't making well-thought-out decisions, so that's like asking yourself if you had a dream about a random girl you never considered hooking up with while awake, does it mean anything? It means you subconscious, unfiltered mind has contemplated and explored the idea of this scenario - hooking up with this girl. If you wouldn't make the sober, deliberate decision to hook-up with her, or you don't feel any attraction or feelings for her in a completely aware state, then there's no meaning to it other than the meaning you choose to give the thought.

• well the times when you re drunk are usually the ones when you re honest. So you are probably just opening up to yourself. You may have little feelings towards her. But it s preferable to have some alone time and think about everything happening to avoid going down the wrong way

• Why aren't you just honest to yourself? Do you have to be drunk to be yourself? Just admit you like Heidi. Besides you have to take the opportunity when it arrives, it's not like there are a lot of girls running around in the mountains. Before you know it you end up with some mountain goat or something.

• If all you had were 13, (exept if slamming them) you probs like her.

• You could be harboring feeling your not willing to admit to for her.

• you should drink less )

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!