Apparently my boyfriend is saying he had sex with some other girl?

A lot of my friends asked me if I was still with my boyfriend of 7 months and I was like yea why? Apparently he's been telling his friends that he had sex with some other girl Friday night. Like does he not care that I would hear about this and dump him? He's basically admitting to cheating on me and it seems almost like he's bragging about it. Not that it's right but don't most guys feel guilty and lie or at least not talk about this kind of thing and not say they slept with other girls even if they did?

• This is his way of dumping you
  • He wants you to hear about it and dump him
  • He doesn't care if you hear about it and doesn't care if you dump him
    Vote C
  • He doesn't want you to know about it and have you dump him
    Vote D

23

Most Helpful Guy

• he sounds like a prick

• you should dump him in a fantastical way

• He liked my Instagram picture less this semester or liked them a few days after I posted but last semester it was more frequent

• how was he acting when you were together in person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go and ask him. Might not even have come from him. But you'll never know until you talk to him about it.

• He said it's not true

• Calm your ass down haha

• No. I'm too busy jumping to conclusions 😂

What Guys Said 2

• Player all the way. I couldn't begin to describe all the fsck's he doesn't give about you.

• But he was the one that asked me out

• Then why would he ask me to be his gf? If he doesn't want just 1 girl he wouldn't have asked anyone out

• Oh, but that's how girls think. It's not how guys think. Girls are all about 1 on 1. Guys are much more... fluid in that area.

• Go ask him about it.

• He said it's not true but I think he's lying

What Girls Said 1

• Woah what?đŸ˜ŗ do you think its true?