Is this a bad sign, if he talks about marriage after going on two dates?

I had a second date with a guy I met online tonight, he is the sweetest guy I have ever met and a gentleman and really polite. Our first date was great, and for second date, I took him to the museum for an exhibition, which he enjoyed and I had a really nice time.

We went for a drink after, and we started talking - he is Indian and I am Chinese, he wants to get married and be settled down within the next two years and how he was told that according to his birthday, he will get married end of 2018 to someone with a masters postgraduate. As he said that, he didn't even once blink and looked straight at me (I have a masters). I know I shouldn't believe in this kind of superstitions, but I think he does, because when I replied with "are you saying me?" and he just laughed and became nervous. He told me tonight how his best friends know about me, and know where he is tonight and even told me their names, and that he hopes that he can soon talk openly about it to his parents and sisters. He also asked if my friends know about him, which I said yeah they know I am meeting him tonight.

As we were walking to and from places, it was raining and he held my umbrella, whilst he had his hand/arm around my waist as we walked side by side closely under a small umbrella. I thought it was sweet and nice... but I am not sure if he is rushing into things? I have only been on two dates with him, haven't even kissed and he's already hinting about marriage? Is it a bad sign? Is he really into me?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• ya he us looking for something way more.

Most Helpful Girl

• well from a personal experienxe i say this is a bad idea , i once talked to a guy on the secons day he was like i m inlove and i hope we get married bla bla bla turns out he s really crazy and once burnt a bed with his mum in because she yelled at him. Probably not all guys are like him. i would avoid these types. But let s take into consideration that you're older than me and that that guy could be simply looking forward into building a family

What Guys Said 1

• my sister dated a guy like that, seemed really great. turned out to be a total whack job.

What Girls Said 1

• It's a good sign