Why guys in States love short girls while guys in North Europe hate them?

isn't it interesting? Many guys in States love short petite girls because it is feminine. But guys from Europe does not agree with you. Especially in Scandinavia where it is a norm that girls should be taller than men with heels. I heard many Swedish girls go for leg lenghtening operation or commit suicide because of suffering from short girl syndrome.

Up

43

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not too surprising. Swedish men are not the most masculine these days.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to see your sources for your claim that girls in sweden commit suicide for being short or that surgery is as common as you make it sound. I know for a fact that this type of surgery which involved breaking your bones is quite risky.

What Guys Said 2

• I like short girls in heels

• Why dyou like that?

• @candi12 cos it makes us feel dominant seeing hot chicks in really high heels while we get to wear comfy boots/shoes and can look down at them cos we are taller

• I'm from England and I like short girls

What Girls Said 3

• Damn, I didn't think height would be that important :o

• In states it is not important at all :D lucky we did nit born in scandinavia :D

• True because I'm only 4'11 lol

• i think being tall is more feminine.

• I'd like to be taller..
    always feel in need heels. esp w taller guys