What is the worst excuse you've heard of for someone being single?

I remember a guy on here on GAG, who lived in the United States of America, saying he was single because he was Caucasian (white). Whites are the largest percentage of a race in the United States.

@laurapalmer Unfortunately, our generation is so digital, we seem to be reluctant to speak face to face.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't really think of specific excuses I've heard but it really irks me when people complain that they're single but they never go out or talk to people. How do you expect to get in a relationship if you never meet anyone?

• Yeah, this is true. But even if you do meet people, it doesn't mean you're going to get a girlfriend.

• Very true. but like that saying goes "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

Most Helpful Guy

• IM NOT SINGLE SHE JUST LIVES IN ANOTHER STATE WE MET AT SUMMER CAMP!!!

(Not me tho lol)

What Girls Said 2

• Lmaoooo. I don't know why a bunch of white guys on here have that self defeatist attitude.

• "I'm single because it's hard to find a good man out here"

What Guys Said 0