How would you feel if you only got 10 mins of sex?

517

Most Helpful Guy

• Average intercourse time is 7 minutes.

There's nothing wrong with wanting more, but acting like every guy can go over 10 every time they feel like it... no, that's not how it works.

Most guys can't magically last 20 any more than you can magically cum in 2.

You want to go longer, you bring it up and work on it together. You want to hookup with a guy who lasts and not have to work up to it, find one.

Most Helpful Girl

• so bad

What Guys Said 16

• 10 minutes beats zero minutes.

• I guess so cause I think he's through with me cause I was drunk and ended up textinh some hurtful things and making myself look crazy you think there is anyway he would just let it past and give me another chance cause I wasn't really coherent I don't even rember what I texted him cause I deleted his number

• Nah he wasn't drunk you think it would best if I act like I don't remember even though ibdeleted his number

• Yes, play dumb about the incident.

• A lucky guy... if it was good.

• it takes me 20-30 min to get off, i'd be mad lol

• I only need 30 seconds

• That would be 10 minutes more than I've had recently...

• What was the point?

• 10 mins more than I had!

• short...

• Yes that's how I felt plus I was drunk and I wind up saying some hurtful things or rather texted him I can't remember cause I was so upset that I deleted his number and now I feel bad cause I think he's through with me

• ohhhhh...

• Depends on if you were satisfied in that time

• That's all I need to get off. take it or leave it 😒

• It would have to do, but i wouldn't feel satisfied

• That's about normal.

• 10 min of pleasure

• No I feel your just getting started and then he has the nerve to tell me I need to save some for later

• That's 9 minutes and 30 seconds of extra time.

• Hm, that I somehow got my ex back who has the ultimate puh, where it's a bloody struggle to make it beyond 10min. Freaking thing is beyond warm and... nevermind you get the picture.

• I need 30 minutes of foreplay first.

What Girls Said 4

• If I get oral after, I'm cool with 10 minutes.

• That's a quickie for me but I wouldn't mind it if it wouldn't be the only thing that happens lol

• Extreme pleasure in 10 minutes but no way in hell would I get an orgasm in 10 minutes!

• unsatisfied