Guys give help... why you would suddenly change or lose interest overnight?

Hey so I have been seeing this guy for 4 months.. Everything was fine, the sex was great etc etc. We were texting one night like we normally did and he just didn't reply to me and this was over a month ago and I have been incredibly confused ever since as to what I could have possibly done for himt o change his mind over night. I never tried texting him again because my text was a direct question and I just dont get it.

Why would a guy do this? I just need some closure.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that's kind of an immature dick move to just ignore someone like that. Maybe he met someone else, or even you were the someone else and he's not interested anymore. I don't play those kinds of childish games, so I'm not sure what his deal is. Forget about it and move on though

Most Helpful Girl

• He was just an asshole who was leading you on for the whole time.

• It's okay i was talking to like a bunch of guys at the same time so I am not too sad just kinda confused haha

What Guys Said 2

• He got bored of you. He had his fill and now he's moving onto other ventures.

• But the night before he seemed soo into me

• Ya. We do these things sometimes.

• Rebound?

• As in I was a rebound or I should go out and find a rebound?

• It sounds like you were in one duh

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!