What should I do? Should I text him first?

There's this guy I've known for 2 years in high school. Anyways we weren't in a real relationship but we used to do things so, I one day he texted me told me he's going to the military and that he wanted to hang out for the last time anyways we never hang out so then he went to bootcamp and now he's back and he hasn't texted me or anything and I don't know what to do its my last chance with him and I really want to see him for the last time. But I'm too scared to text him because I'm always thinking that he doesn't want to talk to me or that he'll hurt me I'm soo scared I don't know what to do. Please help me!

Nope

What Guys Said 2

• if he's going to hurt you definitely shouldn't reach out to him. but if you want to see him text him and the worst he could say is no I don't want to see you.

• Don't be scared. Just text him. If he doesn't respond or say he can't don't overthink it. He probably has a lot of things to do. Would you rather be annoyed at yourself for not knowing what could've happened or possibly hang out with him possibly

• I know but why hasn't he texted me I guess he doesn't care

• Don't worry about that. Thinking about things like that won't help. There can be hundreds of reasons why he isn't texting you first. One can even be that he's afraid to text you too. Just text him to hang out

• Or maybe he just loves his girlfriend too much😞

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't text him if I were you. It's probably already over for him.

• Whattt?

• He is back and he hasn't texted to you anymore.

• Your right!