Need help with promise rings?

Hey so my girlfriend and I have been dating for a little while now. I really wanna get promise rings for us because I want to marry her. She's SO perfect and I am madly in love with her. She's so beautiful and I know she's the one. We have already made the decision to go to college together and we both wanna get married. But what kind of promise ring do I get for her and I? Where should I look for them? Pleaseeeee help. Thank you so much!

21

What Girls Said 2

• If you wanna have a custom made then u should google to see a few design.. then bring to jeweler i guess..

• Depends on how much you're willing to spend.

• I don't care if it's the most expensive ring in the world. Price doesn't matter when it comes to her happiness

• well you could go to a jeweler if you want to spend a lot or just get something cute off amazon. but personally, i think u should spend more on an engagement ring rather than a promise ring.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask your selfe what she could want, something expensive ore more something simpel