All a woman wants is - Looks + Money, That's it?

I have heard so many times that a woman wants -
Confidence, humor, etc to be desirable in a man. (it might work for women in her teens)

But the reality what I have seen , as women grow they look for a good looking rich guy.

This good looking + rich guy will be the guy they will end up marrying, they will introduce this guy to her family , friends etc while the confident guy will just be thrown away like yesterday's newspaper.

why are women so shallow? Why they date non - rich guys? Just to have sex and use males unless a good looking rich dude comes in their life?

• Yeah dude, the reality is all women want MONEY + GOOD LOOKS, they might date you but when the good looking rich guy will come in their life, they will dump your a$$.
  • Not all women want good looks + money. Other traits and important.
  • Others ( i want to give my own opinions )
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

164

Most Helpful Girl

• Well looks first attracts us, then for me getting to know them and if their personality vibes with mine that's another plus and it keeps me there. Then with the money thing as long as they have enough money or whatever to support themselves and occasionally get me things I'm cool, they don't have to be rich

Most Helpful Guy

• All a woman wants is a confident guy. Being rich is part of a confident personality. You can't get rich with no self confidence. You have to be confident and work hard for it and in the meantime you rise more and more into a position of leadership which makes many people depending on you and trusting you, which is what women find attractive. So even if you're not a rich guy you can attract women if you show them that you have the potential of what it takes to work under pressure and have people want to work with you.

What Girls Said 15

• If you want a longterm relationship with a girl you have to find someone who is quite the catch.

there are a number of women who are shallow but you have to focus on looking for someone who you know has values, and at the same time is knowledgeable in a way.

the best way to know if a woman is a good catch is you really have to invest time in getting to know her first, you will see how she interacrs with people with you, the way she thinks if you ask her a question which requires more than just an open ended answer but more on essence.

you will pin point someone who just wants material possessions over someone who has a certain capacity in certain levels of knowledge and maturity.

you do not have to get worked up on the fad types but keep looking and usually it takes a while.

never waste your time on someone who is not deserving.

Go for someone who is a good catch do not set your standards low

• My fianc√© isn't rich, I'm with him because I love him. I don't care that he's not rich, I'm not with him for his money I'm with him because he makes me happy and he has a great personality.

• Personality is definitely most important. If I'm looking for someone I want to be with for the rest of my life, I don't want a dull, incompatible partner. It doesn't matter how much money he has or how good looking he is. Looks aren't even that important either.

I honestly couldn't give a sh*t about money though. As long as I have enough money to live a stable life and I'm able to sustain a family then I'm fine. I just want an "average" life. A place I can call my home, a nice cheap car, the spare money to go on trips or treat the family every so often.

That being said I don't want someone who is financially dependent on me either. I've been there before. He would never even consult me before spending MY hard earned money. Treating himself to a new phone, take out, a new bike, etc.

I honestly don't care one bit for materialistic things. I was kind of spoiled growing up (I mean like really really spoiled). I didn't ask for it. My parents went through bankruptcy about 10 years ago and since then I've always HATED spending money. I rarely even treat myself. If they ask what I want for Christmas I usually just say something practical I know I will use, whether it's some of my favourite snacks, meals, or clothes. I really don't know why they insist on spending like £200(?) because half of it is just things I don't really need and I always feel embarrassed and guilty about it.

• I mean who doesn't want to be with someone they find attractive? With money, I think it's more about just being financially stable and able to sustain a family comfortably. I sure wouldn't want to be married to a broke guy who wants to constantly needs to be taken care of in EVERY way. Just like I'm sure some dudes don't want a gold digger.

• I actually avoid good-looking rich men. They're usually total assholes. They will hold everything over you and often feel entitled to behave however they want, with whoever they want. Kind of like dating Donald Trump.

Actually I think this also goes for good-looking men who aren't rich and for rich men who aren't good-looking. The so-called "alpha males" are usually total jerks.

• I've dated a guy that was struggling paycheck to paycheck. While the money was never an issue to our relationship I did worry about how we could possibly start a family if only one if both of our income was just enough for the both of us to get by. There's nothing wrong if a girl wants to date someone who's financially stable over a guy that barely makes a living wage.

• I actually lost the excitment over looks. Give me someone who makes me feel complete and i will be happy.

• Only whores want money, Love is life.

• Well I know what I look for, respect love someone that can be with me through the good times and the bad. Money is not important for me. i only care about how a man treats me. I can't speak for anyone else. but not all women look for a man with lots of money. there are strong independent women out there too

• Not true. A few women are like that, sure, but the majority of us actually cares about personality, values, common interest and other things that actually matter.

• And brains and heart.

• not all

• Not all ) I am merried for love ) We married when I was 21 )

• It's a bonus but if they're an arrgogant dickhead then I would never date them

• yeah guys never choose girls for looks.

What Guys Said 3

• No, they are all celibate

• Someone can't get laid

• Clothes, makeup, jewellery and etc