Does having a profile picture attract creeps?

i mean in my personal opinion I believe I am beautiful. There's so people on here I wish I could show how I look. They would be more interested in actually talking to me. But I despise creeps 😩😭😳

817

Most Helpful Guy

• It can't hurt to put your pic on your profile and see what happens... if someone wants to talk to you only bc of your looks then you don't have answer or even acknowledge them at all coz if you think that your beautiful then that is all that counts and it shouldn't matter what other people say about you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just block creeps and keep your profile private.

When I first created an account on gag I never had my own profile pic up , but I still had creeps and stalkers harrassing me lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your personality shines brightly then. They could smell your beauty from miles away.

I'm sorry some guys are creepers

• Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sadly there is quite a lot of creeps and psychopaths on here