Does having a profile picture attract creeps?

i mean in my personal opinion I believe I am beautiful. There's so people on here I wish I could show how I look. They would be more interested in actually talking to me. But I despise creeps 😩😭😳

817

Most Helpful Guy

• It can't hurt to put your pic on your profile and see what happens... if someone wants to talk to you only bc of your looks then you don't have answer or even acknowledge them at all coz if you think that your beautiful then that is all that counts and it shouldn't matter what other people say about you

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, creeps also think that just because you're real face is on display that they can instantly judge you based on looks.

What Guys Said 16

• There are creepy men and women but just put a disclaimer on your profile that you don't want any inappropriate messages.

• You can turn your profile private so that only those you follow can message you, therefore no creeps will talk to you, unless you follow creeps.

• I'm not sure but if someone is being a creep towards you feel free to block them

• Yeah but you could change your settings so only people you follow can message you. That would prevent random creeps talking to you

• It probably will attract them, but you can put your messages on private so they'll have to add you first

• Yes, I am swarming in DM's with this pic. fuckin creeps.

• Gee, so you want to ONLY attract people who you find attractive. Better move to a fairy tale.

• No not necessarily you can attract people you don't find attractive that are nice and sweet that's good. But even some attractive ones are creeps. Which is bad.

• Yeah but not all creeps are at first obvious.

• Hmm that's true

• Depends on the picture you use.

• creeps are everywhere. they aren't gonna come out of your screen and rape you

• I've got a profile pic and I don't care what other people think. It's me , if they got a problem with it... come talk in person about it...

• I respect that

• Thank you. I won't

• ya lots of creeper girls love my profile pic lol

• on this site for sure

• u can ask :)

• Yeah it would that's why I have taken my pic too. 😊

• yeah it does.

• May be

What Girls Said 7

• Just block creeps and keep your profile private.

When I first created an account on gag I never had my own profile pic up , but I still had creeps and stalkers harrassing me lol

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your personality shines brightly then. They could smell your beauty from miles away.

I'm sorry some guys are creepers

• Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sadly there is quite a lot of creeps and psychopaths on here

• yeah there will be lots of people approach you

• Can say from experience. Yes it does. And I'm not even that pretty.

• My pic attracts a lot of potential mates

• Yep I'm so turned on right now you don't even know.

• @Lynx122 courage the cowardly dog haha

• Ah sorry lol I don't know that show ^^ Faust is like a really old play by Goethe who is probably the most important german poet. My mom loved that stuff so much that's why I know about it lol. She's so into beeing cultured I don't know. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it annoys me a lot. But that picture kinda reminded me of that play. Sry I ramble a lot ^^

• That's exactly why i don't have a real pic as profile picture. I am so pretty every guy on gag would try to hit on me

• Been there, done that, removed it.
    Need I say any more?

• I don't keep it anymore but when I had a profile picture I would get these random guys messaging me all the time