Would you trust your bf/gf when you first started dating them if they did this?

So they ask you out and you're official.
Literally on the first day they're still on tinder. You ask why since you're official but they said it's just to see who they would match with for fun, but they'll delete if you wanted.

They talked to you in an irritated voice andt criticized your driving because they had an empty stomach.

Didn't introduce you as their gf/bf at a party.

Had you on the phone but doesn't pay attention because they're playing computer games.

Doesn't drive to your home because you live to far but you're only 25 minutes away.

• I would continue the relationship
  • I would not continue it

911

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't personally worry about the tinder thing or the party introduction thing. An introduction isn't usually needed, people can tell by your body language. And plenty of people are on tinder "just to see".

The other stuff however sounds really irritating and I couldn't deal with it.

• Well, we met on tinder thats why I was a little suspicious.
      With the party thing I didn't have a problem with him not introducing me to everyone.
      It's just that a girl came and sat by him who he was hugging a bit friendlier earlier but I didn't say anything. She asked if I was his coworker and he was silent and didn't say anything. I felt humiliated and a bit embarrassed.

• Oh okay. Yeah, he was my first boyfriend so I had no idea what I was doing. It just didn't feel right that he didn't say anything at all. We were fresh in dating... and when I told my friends they said that was a little weird but I ignored it. But he never really took the time to get to know me or like drive to pick me up for a date so with that added on made me become very suspicious.

• Not driving 25 minutes to pick you up sounds lame as hell. That's not very far.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't sound like a great start to the relationship. For the most part, things should be the easiest when a relationship is new- you have all these exciting feelings, you can't stop thinking about each other, and you're still in the honeymoon period. It should be the easiest time to give your partner the attention they want, treat them well, etc. If you're not getting those things at the beginning of a relationship, it's hard to imagine that you'll get them later.

What Guys Said 10

• I think I answered a similar post. If a guy truly loves you, he'd put a lot of effort into the relationship. Especially if you just went official.

You've only started dating and he's already treating you like shit. Do you think this will progress if you stick with him? Don't drag this longer than it should be.

I suggest since the relationship is fairly new, just talk to him about your concern. If he's stubborn and doesn't compromise or hear you out, leave before you get too attached.

• I think you should not continue. but as always, girls still continue in these kinds of relationships.

• What... A. Funny.. Question.
    Whovever. Will sfart.. The. Relationship. It.. doesn't... Matter... U... Should. Have.. Faith. In.. Him. Or. Her.. Then... You.. Will.. Trust.. Each other.. Then. You will have.. A.. Perfect.. Relation.

• Wow let me complain about my bad relationship with this guy to a bunch of people but still stay with him cause deep deep down he really cares, love you see the problems please dont make me spell out the ovious

• "Didn't introduce you as their gf/bf at a party. "

I wouldn't do this unless we'd been "official" at least a month. Or more.

• We dated a whole month and then became official. He was the one that insisted and asked me out.. said he was falling. Only thing that had me weary is the girl was sitting close to him and she asked if I was his coworker and he said NOTHING. That's what I meant by not introducing.

• Nope. She'd be outta there!

• sounds like it is a relationship of convience

• It was an embarrassing time for me. I was humiliated silently.

• i dump her

• Obviously... Trust is only factor of long term relationships

• Yeah but aren't these signs a little bit fishy?

• Not at all... If you can't trust him/her then no relationship can be formed... Trust Them in a Secured manner

• That's quite bogus. Because I did try to trust him and the things got worse. Pictures with girls, hanging out with exes, excessive drinking problem. Trust can only go so far.

• If I had a girlfriend that were doing that I would first have talk about it with her and if there is no improvement than goodbye.
    a good relationship is about trust, if there is little to none than there is no ponit to it

What Girls Said 8

• If he did one or two of those things, then maybe I'll still be okay with it. But, if he did all of them... I think I just heard my ego say "dump the fker".

• I wouldn't continue it but not because of the tinder thing, because of all the rest.

• Sounds like an asshole. Drop him.

• He was a major asshole. Beyond major actually.

• dumb that guy. Some people are still in a relationship like that because they think that it's not bad enough to end it but also confused because it's also not good enough to stay... so in conclusion, just get the fuck out.

• Uhhh end it obviously

• Drop him asap

• Break up

• I've been hurt many times that i couldn't put trust on someone easily especially when the person did the thing that you describe above. Just no no.