How can I get my boyfriend to stop being so emotionally involved with his female work colleague?

My boyfriend has got really close with this new girl he works with, she has a boyfriend and knows about me and he wants us to meet each other but I can't deal with their friendship :( they text all the time and sometimes flirt, I've told him how I feel about it but he says it's just banter and that he isn't Interested in her like that. I said can you stop messaging her so much and personal stuff and he said no. The other night we went out and she was messaging him huge paragraphs about her argument with her bf? I said does she not have any other friends she can text and he says she likes a male opinion. I've asked why he doesn't respect my feelings on this and he said it's because he thinks I'm over reacting. How can I get him to give me more of his time and be less ineterested In her? Why is he so emotionally involved? I know for certain he doesn't like her but it bugs me how they are so close

42

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him your boundaries be clear with your expectations if he doesn't respect that it's time for you to get out

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a petty ass bitch, so if my boyfriend was doing that I'd do the same thing to him guarantee you he'd be mad if he saw you getting closer to another guy, but like chances are that could push him away if he knows you're not comfortable with it he should have respected you, try and get him to see it from your perspective

What Guys Said 1

• u can start by being less bitchy

• How was I bitchy?

• when u said i told him how i feel about him and her u came out as bitchy and controling
      he has more on common with her than u

What Girls Said 3

• I think he likes her and I think its best you pack your bags and leave him to text with this girl.

Maybe then he will come to senses?

• Why would he want me to meet her then?

• I don't know but all I know is you don't like it.

So give him a ultimatum.. and she's using his emotional energy..

• He likes her. You can't do anything about it.

• he likes her