He said he doesn't want to see me unless I give him sex?

I saw him 4 times and he said he won't see me or chil me unless i give him seks because he is sick of having the ''blue'' balls and hurting... what should i do? when i say to him he is using me for seks, he says no... im not, i just really want to have seks with you, i feel like i want to get to know someone FIRST and then i sleep with them, i just like to wait a month or three, start off as friends, its more special that way to me... and attraction grows with time for me. I m a virgin by the way he is 21 and im 24...

Most Helpful Guy

• Then give it to him.

What Guys Said 15

• He obviously is not interested in a relationship. If you don't want an exclusively sexual relationship then move on from him. If you don't mind having only sex but no love, then just have it. Your choice.

• He's being a selfish prick. Stick to your guns, tell him he'll need to wait. If he's not willing to wait and respect you then he's not worth having sex with anyway.

• i am sticking to my guns... its just that everytime he sees me he gets so ''horny'' and he isn't willling to travel anymore unless i give something to him oral or penetration...

• Then tell him not to bother travelling.

• Have you been doing a lot of pre sex activity? I would stop or do less of that if he has trouble controlling himself.

• You know what to do, the question is, are you going to do it? It's painfully obvious that he only wants one thing, and your company, love or friendship are not it. If your boyfriend refuses to spend time with you for such a shallow and disrespectful reason, why on earth would you want his company?

• he was willing to come yesterday but couldnt because he didn't have a car, without sex, we talked and he said i won't push you,

• Sounds fair. Fuck him or walk away.

• Find someone else

• Tell him a having a wank then see you

• Well i guess according to u u shoulld not have sex yet cuz u wanna be friends with first. If he doesn't respect ure thoughts u should probably leave him be cuz u deserve better than a guy who just wants to fuck u

• He's lying. Dump him.

• don't let yourself be pressured into anything

• suck his dick!!

• he sounds immature. you have the right to wait until you feel comfortable he should respect that

• Well at least he is honest. If that's not what you want, move on. If it is what you want (which it doesn't sound like) go for it.

• Ahh yes. The price of feminism. So what do you use the guys for (with in that 3 month period).

• That seems like quite a leap..

• Oh, I see. You must know this woman personally.

• @TheFellowTraveler When you post a question - then I'll address "you". But thanks for your concern.

• This isn't going anywhere. Don't bother talking to him again.

What Girls Said 12

• I would tell him to go fuck himself. Whats the point of hanging out with someone if they don't see you the same way you see them.

• He is a dick and should be dropped like a hot potato.
    What a douche, honestly

• Wait until you're ready. And if he doesn't stick around till then good. No one needs a fuckboy around anyways

• Dump him

• then don't see him anymore. He's a jerk

• If you give in , knowing you do not want to have sex so soon. You will lose his respect and your self respect. What is so great about him anyway? He is a user

• Sounds to me that he just wants your virginity. I would drop him and find someone else.

• This is not love don't let him to use you stay away from him for your good

• I wouldn't do it... it's just using you for sex and you shouldn't have to put what he wants first over what you want 💗

• So you 24 going on 38 then?
    And just what the hell is seks?

• he just wants to use u for sex, move on

• Yeah he's using you... stay far far away from him.