I'm mad that I don't have a boyfriend?

816

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol why? Be happy you're single and free. Enjoy it instead of being mad.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well do you think that you have unrealistic expectations?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What do I do to find a boyfriend?

What Guys Said 15

• lol
    dont worry, you'll get one, when the time will be right, until then, learn to enjoy your own company

• You're not alone but just go out there and talk to them. Never lose hope because keep in mind "if Hitler can get a wife than I can too"

• Don't get mad. Get even. I know, it has nothing to do with the question.

• Why would you be? Don't force it. Let it happen. Never force things.

• well welcome to the single club cause I'm pissed off that I ain't got a girlfriend

• Don't be, enjoy your freedom and embrace the singles life...

• What do I do to find a boyfriend?

• It's very simple really. Be feminine, approachable, interesting, easy to be around and genuine. Knowing how to flirt, read body language and be open helps. Most women have no idea about flirting and seduction, knowing that will make a difference.

• so why don't you just get one? it isn't hard you know

• sucks for you ^^

• What do I do to get one?

• What do I do to deserve a boyfriend?

• Like I said you need to be a person that someone wants to be around and then you will find someone. Like think about the things you'd like in a guy and then think about how you yourself are doing in that category. Like would you like a active guy or someone who's at home all the time. And then think about how you behave.

That's just one example I hope you understand what I mean. In general you just have to dea with issues in your life and live a life that is fulfilling and positive and then you will attract people. Like if you are on a positve path in your life and you're working towards a goal and doing something you care about and your making progress and you have a positive attitude.

You might think what does that have to do with dating but people don't want to be with someone who has nothing going on themselves. They're more attracted to someone with positive energy that is enjoying life and knows what they want to do. That's just a idea ;) Good luck :)

• That isn't a question.

• Too bad. Deal with it.

• Too bad. Keep being mad.

• Then get one

• Why?

• go get one then whats the issue?

• What's the question?

• even i am also not mad

What Girls Said 7

• It will happen. But if you see a guy that you like go for it and talk to him, you don't have to wait for the guy to come to you.

• You know that having a blast isn't like ordering Chinese right? It's something that requires time, effort and dedication.

• Well only you can do something about that.

• ok whats the question?

• me and u both b

• I'm frustrated

• better than a toxic relationship