Girls, lack of dating experience?

Girls would you date a 26 year old guy who
1. Has very little dating experience
2. Has very little work experience, but has a college degree
3. is a virgin, with little to no sexual experience
4. Still lives with his family

Yes or No?
Why or Why Not?

Most Helpful Girl

• probably no, because of the fact that I want a guy that has a little bit of independence... who kind of lived apart from his family. I just don't want to be married to someone who is too tied to his family and somewhat lives to please his family instead of living to grow independent and mature on his own... for example: my youngest brother... he is married and he still lives with his parents (my parents). What's wrong with this?
    1. He abuses my parents, he makes them pay for everything, and if he has to pay for anything he wants them to FEEL THE PAIN... as in he will make them wash all his dishes, cook and clean for him and do his laundry and buy him expensive things...
    2. He will get a dog and expect his parents to do everything for his dog, and he will treat his dog better than his parents. He will beat up his mom and dad and almost to the point of death his mom will know that she better treat his dog super good.
    3. He will steal thousands of dollars from them, around 400000 or more... and him and his wife will take advantage of free childcare. They will have up to ten kids and my parents better watch all of them, for FREE.

1. little dating experience... not bad
    2. little work experience but a collage degree, not bad
    3. virgin, not bad at all
    4. still lives with family... VERY BAD!

I just HATE having family ties because there is SO MUCH EFFIN DRAMA in families... both my family and my spouses family. I am SO HAPPY my husband does not and will not live right next to his mom or with his mom... and for that matter he says when his mom is old she will probably live with his sister... thank GOD... because I just can't deal with the bull shit of one person abusing another financially or physically.

I HATE DRAMA.
    and don't get me started on the drama on my husband's side of the family. So much drama, it's disgusting. this whole world is full of drama. I can't deal with it.

What Girls Said 22

• As long as he's a good person, we click and he has a job - no matter what job it is as long as he's ambitious and works towards the job he wants - I'm good.

• Yes I would but I would encourage u to please find work, so we can move out together and u wouldn't be a virgin anymore haha

• You're not my brother are you? Haley. You're in his boat ( but he isn't trying to date anyone)

• Yeah sure, lol why not?
    1) The less they know about relationships the more you can morph them into what you like.
    2) College degree is always nice.
    3) Virgins are fun!
    4) I live with my family too who gives a shit

• yes I would. even though these four points are not really a big advantage, you still have time to change that - you can still get a job, move away from your family...

• Yes, experience with relationships doesn't matter to me, or being a virgin.
    As long as you're striving to start a career and to take care of yourself, on your own It doesn't matter to me. :)

• I'd consider it if he was overall attractive. On paper he might sound a bit meh but once you learn his story he becomes attractive.

• Yes if he is good-looking (which I know is rare for a 26 y/o virgin though) and confident etc but I'd like him to find a job and move from his parents' house as soon as possible to live with me because I need to move from my parents' house too lol

• Yes. Because none of those these can determine whether or not you'd make a good partner. There are men your age with loads of dating experience, loads of work experience, living on their own who are awful life partners. It would be worth the "risk" if I really liked you.

• yes i would

• No but if it makes you insecure just lie and say you had one

• No I wouldn't based on reasons 1-3.

• No. Only because my precious partner was in that similar situation and I found it really hard to communicate with him beucase he didn't know what he wanted truly, he didn't know how to treat me and because of his lack of experience he was immature. It drained my energy trying to keep him afloat.

So no, sorry.

• If I was closer to the age, of course

• yes i would, we all have to get started somewhere

• Why not. You just need someone to break you out of your shell.

• Probably not tbqh

• maybe, it depends on personality, uniqueness, and the connection

• Yes, not everyone is a pro at dating or perfect in bed. That stuff usually takes time

• No, because I'm a lesbian.

Sorry, but I'm free to answer, while guys aren't.

• I have a crush on someone who is the same age, lives with family and looking for a job in a really good field that he just graduated. Not sure if he's a Virgin or dated much but he's got sex appeal from here to the south pole. I would wait until he gets a job in his field and then jump his bones because getting a job is mostly on his mind.

• I would still date the guy. Reason being that despite him having little dating experience, i could help him with it plus it would be a fresh start for me i guess. I dont mind him living with his family as long as he is willing to put effort in getting his dream job or something. He could be a botanist but he doesn't feel motivated to go and try to get a job then i would dump him