Girls would you date a 26 year old guy who
1. Has very little dating experience
2. Has very little work experience, but has a college degree
3. is a virgin, with little to no sexual experience
4. Still lives with his family
Yes or No?
Why or Why Not?
Most Helpful Girl
probably no, because of the fact that I want a guy that has a little bit of independence... who kind of lived apart from his family. I just don't want to be married to someone who is too tied to his family and somewhat lives to please his family instead of living to grow independent and mature on his own... for example: my youngest brother... he is married and he still lives with his parents (my parents). What's wrong with this?
1. He abuses my parents, he makes them pay for everything, and if he has to pay for anything he wants them to FEEL THE PAIN... as in he will make them wash all his dishes, cook and clean for him and do his laundry and buy him expensive things...
2. He will get a dog and expect his parents to do everything for his dog, and he will treat his dog better than his parents. He will beat up his mom and dad and almost to the point of death his mom will know that she better treat his dog super good.
3. He will steal thousands of dollars from them, around 400000 or more... and him and his wife will take advantage of free childcare. They will have up to ten kids and my parents better watch all of them, for FREE.
1. little dating experience... not bad
2. little work experience but a collage degree, not bad
3. virgin, not bad at all
4. still lives with family... VERY BAD!
I just HATE having family ties because there is SO MUCH EFFIN DRAMA in families... both my family and my spouses family. I am SO HAPPY my husband does not and will not live right next to his mom or with his mom... and for that matter he says when his mom is old she will probably live with his sister... thank GOD... because I just can't deal with the bull shit of one person abusing another financially or physically.
I HATE DRAMA.
and don't get me started on the drama on my husband's side of the family. So much drama, it's disgusting. this whole world is full of drama. I can't deal with it.0