Guys, Any White guys truly interested in Indian Women or find them attractive?

I find some white or caucasian guys attractive.

30

Most Helpful Guy

• absolutely i'm white and i think middle eastern women are gorgeous priyanka chopra is perfect. latina and middle eastern are my favorites. I think most white guys are but a lot of middle eastern women seem to shy away from guys that are outside of their race.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think cause when I see a white guy date outside their race its Asian or black women so that kind of discourages us. Cuz I don't see them coming up to me

• Glad you are attracted to my race as well :)

• : ) do you think a lot of indian girls like white guys? i've tried to approach a lot some like me but most have shot me down i think its cuz i'm a different race