Guys, Any White guys truly interested in Indian Women or find them attractive?

I find some white or caucasian guys attractive.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• absolutely i'm white and i think middle eastern women are gorgeous priyanka chopra is perfect. latina and middle eastern are my favorites. I think most white guys are but a lot of middle eastern women seem to shy away from guys that are outside of their race.

• I think cause when I see a white guy date outside their race its Asian or black women so that kind of discourages us. Cuz I don't see them coming up to me

• Glad you are attracted to my race as well :)

• : ) do you think a lot of indian girls like white guys? i've tried to approach a lot some like me but most have shot me down i think its cuz i'm a different race

What Guys Said 28

• everyone is different. I'm probably not as attracted to them as some others cultures bur I have seen and known many I thought here gorgeous.

• Friend of mine dated several Indian girls.

I'll date any race if I find the individual person to be attractive.

• I find Indian women very attractive. Living in Toronto there are an abundance of East Indian woman available. Unfortunately most of them seem to have family/religious issues with going out with a white guy. Although that may be changing somewhat with those in their teens.

• I'm sure they're out there. I've known couples where the guy is white and the girl is Indian. And you're hot so you should have no problem.

• Trust me I assume white guys like black girls or Asian only. And where I am from there are not a lot of white guys.

• Do you approach guys? Or do girls approach guys where you live?

• Guys approach me. But I have no problem approaching someone. Just with white guys seem to mostly date really dark or really fair women not the inbetween in my opinion

• give me a chance and I'll prove that not Indian guys are bad.

• I'm only attracted to Indian women or other such brown women. I don't really find any other girls to be attractive tbh.

• And I'm white, obviously.

• I wanna start to date white guys but there are not a ton of them in my country. I am from the Caribbean. Hard luck for me.

• I wanna date Indian girls but I never really get to meet any anymore.

• aren't indian guys enough for you?

• I'm not White, I'm the son of immigrants... But light skinned. Answer here is... physically attractive, sure. But they quite possibly might be the most segregated group of females I've seen (S. F., Houston, Austin). And it seems like the only guys that even get in their zip code that they don't immediately snap at are guys who act so obviously emasculated Pee Wee Herman could whip his ass. I've avoided em.

• i find some Indian women to be attractive yes

• I like light skinned Indian women, like your profile picture very attractive

• Really? I find that white guys either like really dark girls or white girls or Asians. Thank you :)

• I do ;)

• I would be interested with your looks, depending on what your religion is. What is your religion?
    And it depends on if we had similar morals/views with similar life goals, and enjoyed some of the same stuff.

• I am a Christian.

• Since you are driven to have a career, what would you think of the man in the relationship working part time and he takes care of the house and kids more and cooks most of the time too?
      Would you like that?

• I followed, so you can follow back if you want to talk.

• Dot or feather?

• Indians are not well represented in porn and rarely in media so not a lot of guys imagine them as hot but I challenge you to find one man who has seen royal pains and not though divya was attractive... Like not every indian is attractive but they can by 10/10 as well.

• what matter is what inside so yeah I'm interested 😉

• Yes, i would date a Indian woman for sure and I'm a White guy

• Don't really see to many Indian girls around here but if they look anything like your profile picture then definitely.😂

• There were hot girls in the movies "3 Idiots and Ghajini"

• I think, everybody has his favourites. Some like Asians, some like latinas, some like Indians and some like europeans. Every man is different. ^^

• I think Indian women are beautiful

• I do but I'm not white I'm Mexican

• Yes. I find Indian women attractive.

• yeah, many of them like you.
    but, marriage is not very likely.
    it is more about trying you out.
    if you get what i am saying.

• yes !

• Yess, I find them attractive.

• Some guys like some don't. I really like sunny Leone though.

• Yes I like them as well.

• Oh definitely.

And if that girl in your profile pic is you... yeah a lot of white guys would be interested.

• mhmmm damn right

• Yea maybe white guys will approach me when i am a 40 yr old divorcee or single woman lol. Yea I am gonna be 26 this year. I still get my face pinched by old people. Curses to the baby face dilemma for now. Maybe I should go up to them instead and if they reject me then I will just have to say I am not their type. :( lol. But older white men i can tell they like me but not the ones around my age lol

• If older guys do, ones your age do to.

It's just guys your age are more shy.

Anyway, you're very pretty, so flirt with confidence. Won't always work - not everyone likes you, that's life, not everyone is single, not everyone you're their type. But you're like... top 5% of girls for looks? I think. Maybe only top 10%, but still something like that. So you will have much better luck flirting then most girls. Get to it!