Want a pet help?

So I want a pet and have wanted to for about as long as I remember, we are finally in a financialy stable enough time in our lives where it's not a pipe dream and I volunteer at my local humane society so I see pets all the time and we got one that I really want to call mine but my lovely lady won't budge with her dislike for animals... The stability of my life is only possible with both of us. And I love her but I really want a pet

11

What Girls Said 1

• What kind of help do you want? Has your girlfriend told you the reasons why she doesn't want one? Also, what kind of pet do you want?

• Any pet really, she doesn't want to take care of it, ideas on what to do

• Tell her that she doesn't have to. Tell her that you are eager to accept full responsibility for it.

• I have she still hasn't budged, I've even proven my ability to do this through how well I keep myself and my space clean

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't be with anyone that didn't like pets. That is non negotiable and an instant deal breaker for me