Do you believe that whoever your meant to be with will pop into your life when they are suppose to and you don't have to do a thing?

Meaning that you don't need to search so much to find someone. That you guys will find each other when its suppose to happen.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other: Please comment below!
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Meaning your future significant other. The future person that you may date.
I just believe that whats meant to be is meant to be and that everything happens for a reason. I feel like I need to stop trying so hard to find someone and just let our paths cross when destiny has it planned.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you know who is meant to be in your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit can just happen but I'm not quick to adhere to "predetermined destiny" ideals. You still gotta be prepared to work for it when the opportunity is present.

What Guys Said 6

• Things happen for a reason, but if you shut yourself away, act like a jerk and/or are not receptive to possible love interests, it won't happen for you. People don't just fall into your lap.

• life ebbs and flows with opportunities. each and every one of us has the opportunity to meant that person but we also can that opportunity. some opportunities come again eventually while others never come back. the key is to recognize them whenever they come and to grasp our opportunities while they are here within reach :)

• No, that's the stupidest shit ever. If it doesn't work like that for anything else in life, why would it work for relationships?
    No, it doesn't work like that, despite what women believe.

• Yes. But I also believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Sasquatch, and werewolves.

• This is easier for the ladies as mostly the men does the hunting so yea, the lady can just wait until someone turns up.

• I think you spend each life searching for your soul mate but sometimes you don't find each other because of choices you make

What Girls Said 4

• SOmething like that
    I do believe you meet the right person when the time is right and when you are ready; but while that happens I believe that it is my responsibility to make sure that I am ready; easy example would be getting rid of any insecurity I may be feeling, or simple as learning to accountable/responsible, etc

And as i progress, I would be open to see those who come and go , so I am not rejecting everyone; meaning I am not blindly waiting for the right person, ofc. I would have to decide/see who is good/be aware of the people and etc

• I don't think you need to be actively looking but I think you need to have an open mind about each new type of relationship you start. If you aren't looking at all you may not notice they are right there in front of you.

• yes I believe that

• I do believe we will meet one day. In this life or the next.

• I just believe that whats meant to be is meant to be and that everything happens for a reason. I feel like I need to stop trying so hard to find someone and just let our paths cross when destiny has it planned.

• Well that's another way to put it ;)