Girls, How can a Guy increase his odds of dating you?

Girls, How can a Guy increase his odds of dating you?We've all seen those couples that look like modern day versions of The Flintstones. The couple you look at and think "How the heck did that happen?" When a guy sees that kind of couple he might think that the boyfriend/husband either tricked her or talked her past his flaws. Still we are amazed and wonder how to duplicate that outcome in our own lives. Ladies if you please, could you list some ways a less than perfect guy can increase his chances of being your next boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Look like you're generally interested. When it's our job to determine if you like us, it's pretty intense and not fun at all. (Assuming you're going to be the one asking her out and not vice versa)

What Girls Said 24

• Guys overlook the importance of personal hygiene I think. How you present yourself goes a long way because first impressions are hard to break. Beyond that, be yourself. I know it sounds super generic and untrue, but have you ever noticed that the people everyone loves are the ones that are always just being true to themselves? there's a reason for that

• Guys that may not be conventionally attractive are, in my opinion, more genuine, make much more of an effort to get to know the other person, and develop less superficial relationships because they aren't relying on their looks to keep someone interested. Just be real, and don't act like you're God's gift to women and I think you'll be fine.

Also, everyone is unique - whoever they're with might have the qualities or appearance they're attracted to!

• I should also add that confidence is key! There's nothing more attractive than that. Although there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance...

• Be a gentleman. Hold the door for her, say excuse me if you're trying to get through, say hi and smile when u see her in the hallway... Trust me, she'll remember. Just do not. I repeat. Do NOT, appear stalkerish. If she doesn't seem interested at first to talk, then just don't talk at first. Appear fun and humorous around your friends, be confident. Play different sports, make lotsa friends, get along. Have a shining glow to you. Occasionally glance at her in class to show your interest. Trust me, she'll notice. If she returns them? Talk with her or text a little. If she doesn't return the glances with interest, just let it be for a while, and use your best judgetment and see what happens.

• Be funny, be kind, like animals, like food, like films and video games and music, like pop culture, actually call me, be kind, be sweet, be a bit goofy, sing out of tune with me, be ride or die with me, wanna travel with me, like morning sex. And that is the perfect dude. I don't give a fuck what he looks like if he's all those things.

• Who's prefect anyway? We are all very flawed humans. Just find someone who can put up with your flaws and vice versa. There's nothing you can do to make someone who doesn't want you to suddenly like you. If it's not there then it's not, just find someone else. Plenty of people in the world.

• I've been with a really hot guy and he loved me so much and was obsessed with me but he lacked motivation and was very boring towards the end. I dated a not so good looking guy thinking maybe the less attractive are better guys and i was so wrong. Theyre just WAY better at making themselves seem that way since they have to in order to get a hotter girl. I now realize that attractive are just more honest because its less work and they can be and ugly guys lie more because they have too to increase their chances.

• Be super kind and sweet to everyone just for the sake of being nice
    play an instrument/ sing
    great sense of humor
    not going after a girl and being nice just to date her (I can always tell.)
    Etc

• Become a great dancer, all types ballroom (look them up) + C&W

• Be Authentic
    A gentleman/loyal
    And great in bed

• Keep the conversation going

• Im dating a guy whom isn't really "my type", meaning, he isn't 6' tan, bearded, fit... but he is sweet, a total gentleman, and treats me like a lady. But I've been in a relationship with a hottie but asshole so I know now what i want in a guy. and its not just looks that matters.

• 1. Don't expect me to be perfect
    2. Be honest and faithful
    3. If you can make me laugh a lot that is great
    4. Be supportive
    5. If i know you are a good man and can take care of me if i was sick or in my bad moments of anxiety or that i know that you are patient and kind
    6. Stand up for me
    7. Open minded
    8. Secure in yourself and mature.

A decent man is very atttractive. You could be 20/10 in looks but i would choose a 5/10 if he is a good man to me and can keep things interesting

• Be decently good looking, be the same height or taller than me, and you should be able to make me laugh and be serious sometimes. And please take care of your personal hygiene

• Perfect? Who's the perfect guy? My perfect guy is the one that I can see all his flaws and quirks and still love him wholeheartedly. But my one weakness is definitely humor and being able to take a joke... I hate when people get anal about jokes especially the ones that aren't overtly tactless.

• Be funny, shower, have tough skin because my family likes to joke about people in the room, and like playing video games.

• Good hygiene, don't be a geninue asshole, and don't be selfish in bed.

• Be funny not an ass hole

• Have sex appeal. Act busy. Act positive. Be decisive. Dont talk about your flaws. Stare. If you're manly you'll attract feminine types. If you're not as manly you'll attract women who are more masculine (upfront, confident etc). The guys on here know a thing or two as well.

• make me laugh

• Every girl wants a gentleman.

• have a sense of humor

• Definitely be sweet

• Send a dick pic!!

• send nudes