Should I give her another chance or move on?

I was taliing to this girl for a while and all of a sudden she blocked me on everything and started dating some guy. When they broke up she came back to me. This happened twice and now that she is broken up with the second guy she's trying to talk to me every day and I still care about her a lot but I don't know if I can trust her so what should I do?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave this female alone. She is using you to feel the void of the emotional need that she wants. When she finds a guy who she likes, she will live you again. Some females enjoy the emotional feeling of being with a guy but may not necessarily like the guy to want to be in a relationship. Or she maybe see you as friend. You said that you were just "talking", so im assuming that the two of you were, never in a relationship.

• No but it was like we were bland when I would act like we were or say something about it she wouldn't have much to say

Most Helpful Guy

• nah, that's fucked up

What Girls Said 3

• No, move on, block her remove her and make no contact it'll be hard but it'll get easier!- you are worth more the being someone's safety net when things don't work out with X Y of Z guy. When you are with the right person they will be 100% about you not wishy washy

• You're just her spare wheel. She doesn't care about you.

• I would move on and find someone new. Your not second best your first so don't let her treat you like that.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!