Is posting pictures of your SO a lot obnoxious?

I really like my boyfriend and I post a lot of pictures of us together I dont think our friends mind. how do you feel when your friends post pictures of their partner and them together?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's like PDA. If I see a couple holding hands, maybe affectionately kissing each other a bit in public, I'm like, "Aw, cute." If I see them groping each other and dry humping each other though, I'm like, "Geez, get a room."

Too much affections displayed publicly on social media starts to get obnoxious to me at some point. It's like I might read one of my friend's posts like, "Happy 49-day anniversary to my beloved Jane. Since I laid eyes upon her, she became my moon and my stars [...]" Ugh! I don't want to know about the existence of these people. Then I get more upset when I see all these likes and then start wondering if those likes were out of admiration or pity, and then I get tempted to also like the post out of sheer pity.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's constant, it'd maybe be obnoxious but if it's every now and then, I probably wouldn't even notice.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Its neither here nor there to me. Post whatever you like.

• I just go, "Aweeeee cute"...

• i don't mind it