Will I Ever Get a Boyfriend? Help Please?

Everyone around me seems to be getting into relationships except me - honestly.
I talk to guys and I'm quite extroverted, but my friends say I'm intimidating, like I'm scary to approach or something?
I don't know what to do... Like I'm 19 and the only romantic thing I've had is a one week fling lol.

Like can anybody advise me please? I'm starting to think that I am gonna be forever alone... Like I can't imagine a guy genuinely liking me etc.

I have a crush on this one guy, who's more like an acquittance, but I don't want to initiate anything. I keep telling myself that if he wanted to, he would. (He's just not that into you reference) lol.

Any advice would be seriously appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• I already tried to approach you a few months ago, tried to initiate things with you. We even live in the same town, Slough, so it would've been easy. But you declined, because you were too obsessed with the bad boy you were desperate to have your one-week fling with, and because you weren't the slightest bit interested in romance or being 'liked'- you were still too obsessed with your crush/'acquaintance' to have any interest in any open offers of intimacy, companionship or romance. So, let's try this again. Forget everything I said before about being interested in you, wanting to get to know you, wanting you to get to know me and wanting to do romantic stuff with you. You want it hard, rough, down and dirty? I can do that. You want a guy who'll show you how much he likes you, and loves your gorgeous body, by licking each and every inch of it? I can do that. You want a guy who'll be there with you every step of the way, for you every single day, and in you as many times a day as you're up for? I'm right here, only a mile or two away. My bedroom's empty right now. You're 19, and the only romantic thing you've ever had is a one week fling? I just turned 30, and the most romantic thing I've ever done was taking a girl I met online on our first (and only) date at last year's Magical Lantern Festival in Chiswick- and she ended up being a Muslim fundamentalist who wasn''t even comfortable with me looking at her face and at her eyes, let alone holding her hand, talking about anything besides her family and faith, or doing anything else. It was wasted on her. Would the romantic things I want to do be wasted upon you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't work like that. You have to initiate as well if you want someone. You can't expect everything from other people. I mean, what if he likes you as well but he's scared to approach you?

• i told a guy i liked him once and he just used it against me so I don't know

What Guys Said 5

• I'd like to remind you that looks play a big role here. If you're even a bit above average in looks department and you're not getting hit on by guys, you're probably living in the wrong place. My conclusion would be you're either too good looking and confident about yourself that guys are intimidated to approach you OR you're not attractive enough to intrigue guys.

• i dont think im unattractive because guys hit on me on a daily basis :/
      Theyre just never the right ones lol

• Oh ok. Your question sounded like you never get hit on lol. Anyway, if you have your eyes on any guy that you think is right for you, I'd suggest you to initiate something. It's 2017. I don't think guys should be the only ones to be able to make the first move. Just don't make yourself look desperate.

• okay, thank you!

• you are just worrying too much
    chill, and go with the flow. and to me sounds like, you are not happy with your own company, first learn to love yourself

• It honestly takes time. Everyone has their time. You're just yet to hit the right time. But if you like him, go for it. Don't lose him just because he's yet to initiate things. There could be other girls waiting to initiate things with him. Think about it.

• Yeah but he's the guy lol. If he was interested he'd do something right?
      Like I messaged him once about homework and the conversation ended 10 mins later

• Always. :)

• It's not a race.

• 19 though :/

• Are you implying you are running out of time.. ? There is no reason to hurry. Relax, if take your time, instead of rushing you will greatly increase your odds of finding love, not just lust, which is easy to mistake for love. You rush into it you are likely to be with a man who doesn't love or respect you.

• good point, thank you x

• it depends upon your looks too

What Girls Said 1

• You will when right time comes