Would you say that you have a "type" when it comes to finding an S/O?

Describe your type!

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Certainly I do.
    I have my own version of the Lebensborn project, so there is a checklist of genetic requirements.
    The list includes, but is not limited to:
    1. Attractive
    2. Intelligent
    3. Athletic
    4. Blonde or red hair
    5. Blue or green eyes
    6. Conservative and/or patriot
    7. Likes guns so much what when asked whether she prefers a firearm that has a magazine or a clip, her reply is 'belt fed'.
    8. She has to be as passionate an animal lover as I am. Cats, dogs and everything else.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought I had a type. At least I knew what I wanted on paper. Reality turned out to be the complete opposite. My boyfriend now is nothing like what I thought I wanted. But we work.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I have no type or preference when dating girls. What matters most to me if she likes personally and if thier is strong chemistry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a 'type', I don't even date much. In fact, don't date at all of late, too much shit going on in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Afraid so but not consciously... I thought, but looking back =
    blonde, light colored eyes, min. C pronounced breasts, great smile/laugh, toned shoulders/arms (triceps), curves, shaped calves, conversationalist, outgoing/sports-esque, sexually adventuresome

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and the best way I can put it is the type of woman that doesn't really exist anymore or does but in very small numbers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly a gamer. 😊
    Video games are my biggest passion, and one of the greatest things I want in a woman is similar interests. I'm a geek, and a fair bit of a nerd. (And proud to be! 😉)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and a redhead. My biggest interest is in redheads. lol I absolutely must have one! 😆

• Certainly: the nice & nerdy girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to be attracted to blonde barbie types. But if I'm horny enough I fuck any type as long as they are not fat and/or ugly (12 year dry spell and still not horny enough for the ugly ones).

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a good understanding with me, someone I enjoy being with, someone where who we both respect each other, someone I can be cute with and I have things similar with

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing as 'type', but you could discuss MBTI type - then you would have something. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet, honest, kind, open minded, clean, God fearing Christian virgin.😊

0|0
    0|0
  • a latina girl thats a good balance of sweet and sassy is wifey material lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I do have the type but i can run into meeting the wrong one.

0|0
    0|0
  • slutty 😎😎😎😎😁

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah no prudes!! Someone I really connect with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Conservative/traditional and knows how to be a woman. My type ❤️

0|0
    1|0
  • I do but that type is based on personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i do

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like serious relationships but I like those half breed mulattos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we need to stop having "types" because it seems uneccesary for a relationship

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• kind, caring, supportive, understanding, a bit taller than me, long hair, skinny, similar taste in music/shows/games

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a type as to what he would be like but I do have certain types I don't/ or know for sure won't be with;

for example, I cannot be with someone who goes clubbing, or drinks etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I'e always been into blonde guys with blue eyes, but it's definitely not exclusive. Personality wise, I like him to be smart, sarcastic, adventurous, ambitious, open-minded, spontaneous and non-judgemental.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not sure. I mean all my favourite boyfriends were left handed but other than the the variations were huge.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely.
    strong sense of humor, protective, dominant, the tough guy with a sweet side, takes care of himself, has goals in life

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as they are happy, healthy and have humour :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a type but also will say no if i don't have feelings doesn't matter if he has everything

0|0
    0|0