Karma is Real? Yes? No? Why?

Do you guys believe in "Karma"? Do people always get what the deserve no matter what?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• totally real. I knew this guy that use to live by me. He threaten me with a knife, sleep with my girlfriend at the time, and constantly stole out of my car every week. the neighbors were too afraid to do anything and I was outnumbered. But turned out he lost half is leg due to illness and lost his house that his mom left him. I know I'm not the only one he's screwed around. When it bites it bites hard

• Dang sorry to hear but his ass got what he deserved! 👌🏽💁🏾

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't necessarily believe that it's that equal, and that there may be some unjust karma going around. However I actively choose to be kind and fair even to those who aren't to me simply because I want to be a good person. I don't let people take advantage of me, but by showing kindness even when not deserved it can bring some light and positive energy into their life and it doesn't lower my value by acting beneath my capabilities. I feel this attitude has worked well for me, as I've been incredibly blessed so far 😊

What Guys Said 9

• Karma is real, but it's not necessarily as "hands-on" as some people think it to be.

• I'd like to believe it's real, but experience tells me it isn't.

• Karma is like prayer. It seems to apply and work if you pay attention to the few times it hits and ignore the vast majority of time it misses.

• Yes but not what everyone thinks, think of it like this my neighbor puts my bins out one week I forget, so in return I clear his drive and path of snow, it does exist but it's not a supernatural force it's more returning a favour in away.

• Unless you can present any empirical proof, it's as real as a Giant all mighty banana ruling the universe.

• No..

• karma is fake. i get all that stuff i never deserved. why? maybe the system is broken.

• Of course not. There is no justice. Life is not a movie.

• Maybe.

What Girls Said 2

• Not always but your actions tend to come back at you with consequences at some point in your life

• Karma is fake. All those murders, rapist, robbers would have gotten what's supposed to come to them but they haven't

• I'm not saying what they are doing are right but rapist and murders are mentally ill. Also the ones that have some type of sense of reality end up in jail eventually. And robbers eventually get caught sooner or later. Plus there's other things in their lives that affects them mentally, emontionaly and physically. Plus if you think about it there has to be two sides of everything. (Good/evil) etc...

• I also meant to add that murders and rapist end up in jail eventually and things happen to them that affects them as well.