What attracts you to the opposite sex?

For me, it's a woman's smile & eyes. I get memorized by a woman's eyes; especially if the eyes are a lightish color. But seeing a beautiful smile makes me more attracted to a woman cause in a way, it shows her personality & true intentions. Just curious to know what you guys think. What makes you think "i have to talk to this person" or "something bout them is mysterious & i wanna know more". what attracts you

3933

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 38

• Voice, intelligence, face.

• If he's comfortable with himself. It makes me nervous if I see someone else acting nervous and unsure. It makes me not want to approach them because I don't want them to feel worse. But someone who is comfortable with themselves and what they're doing gets my attention

• His face and sense of humor first usually.

• If he's funny. And okay I do have this beard thing... uh. A good voice, a southern drawl is nice or when he sings to me in Spanish πŸ’š

• Can't say one or a few things. Overall beauty. Looks, dresses and smells good, looks healthy, is humble, empathetic, funny. Looks: at least average (preferably slightly above average) and not fat (preferably slim and slightly muscular). I have a thing for the roman and greek nose types.

• Yes looks are important but honestly i find myself drawn to a sharp man with a quick wit since i enjoy that kind of back and forth. It keeps me on my toes. Major turn-on haha

• Hair, nose, and smile. Then I care to look at height, shoulders, and ass. When the person passes these conditions, in my decision tree further down, there is smartness, sense of humor, kindness, and how active and hardworking the person is, in order.

Do I ask for too many things in a guy? :) LOL.

• 1. Acrid, biting sarcasm and general hilarious asshole douchebaggery. If yes then
    2. Does he smell too strong? If no then
    3. Are his pants really tight? If no then
    4. Forget about the fleeting interest anyways.

• Im a douche... earned it.
      and there are different kinds of sarcasm...

• @Tdieseler I've never claimed to be anything other than just another human being. Except when I claim to be 1964 soviet Russia.

And also - lol. Jeeves is actually obsolete too, so there's that as well.

I don't respect you. Nor do I ask for yours; I don't need it and I don't want it, whatever iota of worth it carries.

• Easy to talk trash online.

• 1. Eyes
    2. Smile
    3. Laugh

• Personality: Inteligence, education, attitude, good sense of humor and romantic

Physical: Tall and blond guys are my weaknesses lol

• What attracts me is a teasing kind of humor and a great smile.

• Handsome face and money πŸ’° πŸ’°
    Jk. Has to be handsome and taller than me with a luxury car πŸš—
    I do not date guys who buy their suits at men's warehouse. They have to buy their suits from Armani Exchange

• Lol, you recycled your own joke

BUSTED

• I honestly think I'm more disappointed at the people that basically bully others for not having popular name brand or latest tech, over the merchants that trick and manipulate them. Fools indeed.

• @xxAjjxx I don't disagree. The one that is making me howl is Armani exchange, which is a pile of hot trash that has -no link- to Armani beyond paying a fee to be allowed to slap the Armani name on the line. And then people may for it.

If you can afford high quality stuff, great, if it's lower fine, but paying a ton for some brand that wasn't even involved...

• A great smile, a warm heart, a sharp brain.

• The way he thinks and acts.
    Doesn't hurt if he's sexy too lol.

• Someone who has no clue as to what the f they are doing at any point of their existence. Basically an amoeba with a long flagellum.

• It's said that eyes are the windows to the soul lol

• I guess im gonna go with eyes and smile..

• His soft dark hair
    his eyes and lips
    his laugh and his quick remarks

• Face, hair, body, the way he carries himself, and how much he makes me laugh.

• Pheromones

• A legitimate, unfeigned, no small talk conversation.
    And then the typical others.

• Take sometimes it's all about presentation. How you greet one another, the way they look when no one's looking, or the way they behave towards others.

• "The way they look when no one is looking" so many girls stare at me when I'm in my own world. Girls love staring at me when I'm preoccupied but when I go to take a quick peek at them, they look away which confuses the fuck out of me.

• I see. I guess you are looking to see how genuine the guy is as well as how nice he is.

• @fueledbythc exactly. It's a well-known fact that people show their true colors when no one is looking.

• Nothing.

• Kindness, loyalty, and intelligence are all important to me... Looks is just an added bonus! :)

• That's truly beautiful but my eyes are not light.. haha

• The way that they carry themselves or their smile

• I don't know y but most people I like are stoners... I think I like funny laid back guys

• If he has a cute face and/or smile! And very important, a kind/humble personality

• I thimk mostly smile and eyes and when a guy is polite to everyone

• Smile and intelligence etc...

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 32

• Brains... im tired of meeting so-called "hot" women, who just have nothing but body, then they complain about just wanting sex only...
    They usually have nothing else to offer BUT body aka.. sex.
    Most can't keep a conversation... yea, we see the body, yea, she's hot, then you try to have a conversation and BAM! automatic turn off... why? no brain.

• Her pussy of course. I mean if she didn't have one of those I wouldn't be attracted at all

• The first 5 seconds. If I even get a simple public courtesy then, that's attractive. A lot of stereotyping nowadays... so those first 5 seconds make or break it.

• Face, body shape. She has to have a very cute attractive face and has to be very slender and petite, I don't even like curves.

• Her hair and smile.
    You can tell a lot about a girl by the way she wears her hair and simply because I like playing with it lol

• Same as you Smile and also eye shape, bubbly personality, compassionate and a bunny teeth lel
    https://i.imgur.com/opQSWMN.jpg?1

• I'm a nose guy, short, rounded, cute noses...

• Looks and appropriate behavior. Chemistry is huge, and then if you like the way the person thinks, responds and carries herself it's a solid attraction?

• I only notice a girl if she's already looking at me first. I have a problem where I don't like being looked at. I notice a girls eyes first and if her pupils are dilated, that attracts me.

• Nothing...

• Smile and eye, height and built, hair, body language.

• if she is looking at me and I catch her but still continues to stare with a smile.

• women dont like me back... so who gives a fuck... imma just beat my dick on pornhub... SMH (fuck life)

• Straight personality. Anybody can look cute, just slap on some makeup. If i can't vibe with you i can't be with you. I may think you cute but i wouldn't be calling you

• A pretty face, nice body and great personality.

• Ass&boobs

• Hair, smile, that she is herself and someone who enjoys spending time with me

• smile and hair

• beautiful long hair and really pretty and feminine clothing. 😩

• A girl who likes bikes and wears leather

Also, her smile

• Eyes first

• her voice, hair, smile

• Everything

• Smile, hair, and body

• eyes , smile , behavior , body shape :P

• Face, smile, physique and intelligence

• Physique and gentle nature

• I really like blondes.

• Pretty face, glowing skin, and some great big teds lol

• nothing really. I feel like women lost their feminine sides and i just don't really have an urge to be with a girl anymore... i prefer other things in life

• More from Guys
    2