Girls, What does it mean if a girl you been on 3 dates with ask you if you are dating anyone else?

On the third date this girl ask if I was dating someone else and I told her not. At the end of the date we made out for over a hour. does she just want to date other or what else is she thinking? I'm the one who initiated the dates so far?

3

What Girls Said 3

• She probably just wanted to make sure you weren't using her or playing with her emotions. It makes some girls feel more secure in themselves when they all of your romantic energy is going towards them and not to someone else. It also means that she's really into you, so seeing that you aren't seeing anyone else assures her that you're actually into her as well. That's all.

• She wants to know she's the only girl you're seeing before she gets intimately involved with you.

• So she wants to date me exclusively

• So why would she care if I'm dating someone else if she doesn't want to just date me?

• I didn't say she didn't, she may very well want to, but you have to clarify that with her by asking her.

• You don't have to be worried about that, she just wants to make sure that you are ready for a commitment and you are not playing her and her emotions.