I lose interest asap, shall I be worried?

I've only been in a relationship once 3 years ago and it lasted for less than 6 months. I'm totally over my ex and all, but i never like anyone else. I lose interest 2 days after i start texting someone I just met somewhere. Even my ex I didn't like him that much. All my friends are in committed relationships and i am just sitting there trying to avoid everyone for unapparent reasons. I am not even joking, even if i like someone and they start showing me signs that they like me back; i instantly distant myself and act weird af, I somethings cut them off my life. Should i be worried? I feel so lonely, yet I can't stand anyone

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It's no big deal. You're made for one night stands and gangbangs with strangers (in the back of bars and clubs) only. Not love or emotional connections - just fuckings. It's because you're bad. Your just a bad person. One without love. Lacking natural affection. There are many like you. But most of them won't talk about.

Most Helpful Girl

• You may be over your ex, but you are not over the whole situation that happened in your last relationship. You are probably scared of being in the same position, that's why you constantly distance yourself from people. I think the whole thing derives from your fear of getting hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• Seems like you're confused and scared

• Do you avoid social situations

• Not at all, i am a v social person

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!