What is the best place to do on a date and why?

I am seriously wondering if it's a museum, restaurant, dance club, bar or what.

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you think will interest both you and the girl. Don't take a person to a place where only you enjoy, but to a place the both of you will enjoy and be able to communicate well in the setting.
    Depending on how deep you are in the relationship (flirting to full on dating) try a place where the both of you can talk to each other easily, like a restaurant, dance club, bar, etc. But if you both know each other well enough then a place where talking isn't always needed then a theater and museum will suit. But it depends on how both parties will interact in the setting and how much interaction one plans to have with each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think restaurants are a good place for a first date, especially if you're shy or you two have obvious chemistry off the bat. The forced interaction makes things uneasy. The best first dates are places where the two of you can simply have fun and enjoy an experience together.

I'm assuming this is a first date. If not, try something that's a mix. Dick's Last Resort would be a good fit if you two have a sense of humor

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• the best first dates I've had were at football and baseball games... like highschool or professional, they're all fun

• Blowing is fun

• Straight to the bedroom.

• Depends on what kind of energy you want

• Zoo or aquarium. I love animals.