Guys, what would you do if I walked up to you, kissed you on the cheek and said I love you?

I'm copying @MeGo99's question! So ladies make sure you go answer his.

624

Most Helpful Guy

• Sue you for cheek rape and get myself a nice house with the money.

Most Helpful Girl

• his profile is private.
    Anywho, if a guy did that to me, I think I will smack him/ or push him away with force.
    I am not a fan of stranger touching me without my permission

What Guys Said 23

• If I was single, I'd grab you if you started turning around and pull you closer and go for a more passionate kiss.

• I'm not, however, so I'd have to show the ring and say I'm very flattered but married.

• I would have been all over that when I was single. I'd definitely think you were crazy a bit to come on so strongly without knowing anything about me, but no reason to spoil or question the moment. I think I would have just gone with the flow. I'm used to things like this happening usually when there's drinking involved, not with totally sober girls.

• A completely sober girl doing anything like this is a bit of a head-scratcher to me. Can't say I've ever run into a scenario like this without any drinking. I think my behavior would have been the same though. When some very attractive girl expresses such a forward and strong interest in me, I'm not thinking rationally in that moment. Caveman mode takes over.

• You'd probably get knocked the fuck out and prosecuted with rape charges. Then I'd have to go to counseling to cope with the PTSD. Who the fuck do you think you are OP?

• Jesus Christ!!! Your just going to knock out an innocent woman who loves you? It's just a kiss on the cheek 😁

• I have a girlfriend OP. You're sick.!

• Be like damn I haven't even met you girl!

media.giphy.com/media/r1HGFou3mUwMw/giphy.gif

• I would kiss you back.💋

• "Haha easy mate, you haven't even had the main course yet 🍱😏"!

• I'd check and see if my wallet was missing immediately after (I live in a bad hood so similar scenarios are actually a common occurrence). If it was still there I'd wander how much money you were wanting. It it turns out you didn't want money but just wanted to fuck and had a hairy one I'd probably love you back.

• "Sorry, not interested."

• I'd assume your boyfriend/husband looked a lot like me. In the event that you don't have a boyfriend/husband I'd start looking for the cameras.

• I loved.. If. U.. Kiss me. On. Forehead ❤

• I'd stick my arms around you kiss you back and tell you that I'd me u my girl I'd look after you treat u right and kiss them Juicy lips of yours and run my hand down your body to tour bu pico u up and wrap your legs around my hips an the rest is private lol

• I'd make sure you meant it.

• I'd smile and say thanks and enjoy the rest of my day

• Ma'am I have to ask... are you on crack?

• Id ask if you had amazing feet to go with those eyes, if u do then I'd love u right back :-D :-P ;-)

• "Aren't you at least going to buy me a drink first?"

• Id tell you that I love me too.

• I'd expect the Hare Krishna speech next.

• i'd start making out with u lol

• I don't know what should I do 😂

• I wouldn't say anything because I don't know you

• I'd pimp slap you

• Make out with you if you were willing too. But I wouldn't say I love you because I don't know you.

• i tell u, how u dare to kiss on my cheek when there is my beautiful lips?

What Girls Said 5

• I will kiss your cheek back and say I love you too :-) :-* and giggle looooool :-D

• If i was a guy a probably be like ugh.. thanks lol

• I would say i love you too ! lol

• I'd pepper spray you and then pull out my emergency hammer that I keep in my purse at all times.

• I'd run away from you.