Why do men just stop talking to you outta no where?

This guy seemed like he really liked me a lot ! I mean a lot and one day he just stop talking to me outta no where and blocked me. Everything was perfect I just don't understand?

1713

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of the times it's negative thinking. I've never blocked a girl or stopped talking to her completely, but i do start to feel that if a girl takes a while to text back she's probably not interested. I know she could be busy or she might even be away from her phone, but when it's constant taking forever to text back, i start to assume she's probably not interested in me after all or leading me on. Hopefully this helps shed some light on how certain guys like me end up talking less to a girl. But like i said i don't completely stop talking to her, i just talk less.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was either talking to more than just you, and getting both of you to think be was serious until he figured out which one he wanted more, or you said something that triggered him, and he is just too weak to even tell you, and just wouldn't be bothered to deal with it.

• Yes it could have been that or maybe he thought I didn't like him as much as he did but it's weird cause I let him know I liked him a lot? But who knows I guess I'll never know :/ lol

• I won't ! And yes your right I'm not going to waste my time I will move on I guess I was just hurt and didn't understand. Thank you!

• Stay strong!

What Guys Said 12

• Literally the same thing happened to me but with a girl. Your guess is as good as mine.

• Hmmm that sucks and your just left confused and wondering ! Lol

• Yeah but I don't care about her anymore. I actually refuse to care. If a person does that once, they are forever not worth it anymore.

• Yes your right! I guess I just wonder now if I did anything or what he was thinking but it's not worth it your right

• What did you do?

• I didn't do anything. But now that I think of it makes me wonder if I did really do something. I mean the last time we spoke everything was great?

• It certainly is weird... you could delete him from IG if you want, or just simply ignore him.

• Yeah I think I'll do that ! Thank you!

• Not enough information to tell what happened. Could possibly be a case of miscommunication. He could think your playing games with him and he moved on or he's just a dick playing the field.

• Maybe but I did tell him I liked him a lot I made it obvious but I guess I'll never know lol

• Sounds like he was undecided between you and another woman and he chose her over you. For him to block you is just weird unless he's head over heels for this other woman. The dating game is a pain in the ass lol I could be wrong because there could be a million different reasons but if I did that to someone that would be a reason why, and you can't blame him either he had to make a choice but I wouldn't let him crawl back if he ever tried too. #selfrespect

• maybe he lost interest in you

• Maybe he became Ill what did you two usually talk about?

• We had great convos about being together and having children lol I don't know I felt like he was going to ahead of himself but I didn't say anything to stop him lol

• Maybe he wants to wait and for you to think about it try and talk to him again

• he didn't feel u like him back

• Same experience here just with women

• It has happened to me before

• It sucks ! Lol

• You're welcome :)

• Could I get most helpful answer?:')

• there are girls like this too

• I have to agree but I wonder why if they seemed very interested one day and another they disappear?

• you looks great. and only stupid can stop talking with you.

• He found someone else or he died

• you're not worth the trouble.

• What was the last couple subjects you discussed with him?

• The last subject was how much he liked me and he kept dedicating songs to me lol?

What Girls Said 16

• He realised he's not going to get whatever he wanted from you... that's why.

Sounds like a player.

Ignore him... he might come back. But if he does he's not worthy.

He probably has 100 other women lined up too.

And its a tactic... you make you remember and think about him.. and fall in love.

• Yes your right! I'm not gonna let it bother me because it's not worth it. I just felt like I wasted my time in really likening him :( lol

• Omg you are soooo right!!! I guess I'm over it know why waste my time it's their lose not ours right! :) but everything you said makes perfect sense thank you so much for taking your time to write that! :) i will always keep this in mind πŸ˜€

• :-) :-* I am happy my advice helped you, its stuff I learnt from watching others and myself.

You know something, you'll know when he's the right one - if you got a bad feeling first time you saw him then he's not good haha. But I've always noticed love comes to you when you are happy and enjoying your life. Like a icing on a cake. And then that icing somehow becomes the cake. Lol.

:-D :-)

• I HATE that ! Like dont get to know someone if your just gona randomly stop talking like they dont exist. Its dumb af

• Yes ! It's like hey I know you one day and bam he's gone :( lol so sad

• People are strange and you could've personally not have done ANYTHING, maybe he just couldn't handle it, perhaps feelings were growing or he just didn't have the guts to tell you that they faded.

• Yes your right ! I honestly thought he was going way to fast and I was ok with that because I really liked him but bam he disappeared. I'm just so confused lol

• Simply, they tried, you where not interesting enough, and they went on to the next one... it's like the MTV's NEXT ... Neeeeext lol

• Right ! Ugh men I tell you. Lol and they say we're are the confusing ones I feel like it goes both ways

• Who understands them LOL !!! <3 i think you deserve somebody who gives you the right attention :)

• Wasn't that into you or found someone or felt it was getting to serious. Eh guys and girls who ghost don't deserve attention.

• Ugh yes he was going to fast it freaked me out but I let it be since I liked him and didn't think much of it but oh welll :( I guess next time I gotta be careful in who I put my time into.

• It's the low road to take, it's like slithering away. I have done it but am not proud of it and learned later on that being honest and open is better with people.

• Yes that is very true. I wish we could all be straight forward and be honest with each other.

• because of losing interest

• Did you say 'i love you' too soon?

• Hahahaa if you find an answer lemme know!

• oh my god SAME!!! can someone PLEASE tell me why that godamn happens? Its annoying af

• Omg yes !!! Now I'm sitting here wondering why? I'm so confused !

• Ryan yes your right it can be that too!

• I will get over it !

• Not interested... they move on.

• Men... Thats how they do. Suckss

• Believe me it happens and like you I want an answer as well or at least that guy be more honest with me

• Yes I wish I knew why just to get it outta my head and move on but I guess I'll never know :/ oh well

• It happens! The answer is because most of guys are liars and hypocrites, don't fall for them too quickly.
    I certainly been in so many situations like yours, when he sounds so interested and talks to me every single day, then outta no where he decides to stop...
    they're just looking for attention.
    Ignore him and move on, believe me he will text you again when you're over it.

• Ugh I try!! I try not to but I'm very weak in that and I hate that of me. I open up a lot and just get hurt kinda but your right! I gotta be more careful. Yes I can imagine he will it's so dumb tho cause he blocked me I'm like really? Makes me wonder if I did something bad lol

• Your soooo right!!! And yes I will move on it just sucks when your at a point that you would like closure you know but your soo right ! Thank you πŸ˜€

• No problem!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Just pretend he died, that's what I do.

• lol that's kinda hard since I have him on ig but he blocked my number? So confusing

• This happened to my friend as well... he later admitted like a month later after not talking that he had liked her so I don't know wtf they are up to πŸ˜‚